GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 weeks in the body shop after an old biddy car park incident......

BOY am I happy - skin tingling, pulse racing and a grin as wide as the Mississippi :D

I'd forgotten what a pure unadulterated joy it is to drive :smokin:

Who needs sex :D :D :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
andyneed4speed said:
I've gotta scotch this rumour about me and old ladies ok :D

She reversed her CRV into my rear wheel arch - nothing else happened haha :eek:
So an old lady reversed into you at an Asda carpark...mmm did you acheive full lock?:confused:

·
Banned
29 Posts
Dare I ask why it took 4 weeks to repair? Its just that my car has been transported to Thor Racing for some work, and some time between it leaving where I live, to getting there some TWAT from the AA has managed to put a dent the size of a football in the front drivers side wing! So when I get it back it is going to have to go to a body repair shop.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Totter said:
Also could you tell me the name of where you got your car done, and if they done a good job please?
Totter - repair arranged by my insurers at some place called Gateway Autos in Manchester - bit far for you I suspect.

Yes they did a good job - had to replace the rear quarter but you can't see the join :D

Why 4 weeks? dunno - Broker had cocked up my policy with insurer so a delay at the start until they'd established I did actually have a policy!!

Then they had to wait for insurer to agree new panel - rather than knocking out the existing wheel arch. Then wait for panel, then do all the extra touch up painting I asked them to do "while they had the tin of paint open" (stonechips and the odd light scratch). Then wait for insurer to agree release cos they STILL were confused over my policy.

Anyway, it was almost worth the wait to get out of a 1.2 Corsa and into a GTR again :smokin:

Cheers,

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts