GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 2 sets of Gramlights 57Xtreme in stock, which we ordered in Semi Gloss Black.

Brand: Rays Wheels - Gramlights
Size: 19"
Width: 10.5J
Offset: +12
PCD: 5x114.3
Face type: Face 2

Picture of Face 2 to get that "concave" look:

Pictures or the actual wheels:

The wheels are located in Tipton, West Midlands. Can be viewed of course if you're interested.

Price for these lovely 19" Rays wheels £ 999,- incl. VAT and free delivery within the UK. Our prices are all you pay, no hidden fees.

We are an RAD (Rays Authorised Dealer) and stockist in the UK.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately the offset is not ideal for R35 GTR. They will clear the calipers, but i think the fronts are normally 20x10+30, so these will come out about 3cm. That's not going to work with tires etc.

These sizes are more R34 GTR / R33 GTR.

We have some black 57FXX's coming in soon if you fancy some nice but relatively cheap Rays in 20x10 and 20x11. As below picture:

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I hadn't really considered aftermarket wheels for my R35 as I like the stock ones although after removing the front wheels to replace the brake pads I was somewhat gobsmaked at the weight. I could see wheels that are significantly lighter per corner could actually provide a performance / handling improvement making the change worthwhile and not just for asthetics.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
These wheels are awesome, very light in weight too. I bought mine earlier this year from Wouter via the Tipton guys the service was top notch and as they say no "hidden fees" or being mislead to buy unlike some other place on here.

Infact the wheel is not that much heavier than the CN28's size for size and much lighter than Rotas.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Tom, they're not ;)

But! The wheels on the picture above on the R35, Gramlights 57FXX i have 2 sets in Silver for 1699 incl. vat if you like? 20x10 front and 20x11 rears

1 - 13 of 13 Posts