GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gran Turismo Next (Gran Turismo Concept in Japan) has been confirmed by Sony that it will be released in Europe. Some people think that it is going to be a modified version of Gran Turismo Concept. It will still have all of the concept cars on.
Here are the details:
http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2878.html

I can't wait!
Now we can test the GTR Concept out:D
Regards
-Elliot

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Its quite a good game...but after a few days playing it got quite boring! the best thing(apart from the concept and dream cars) has to be the return of the Autumn ring...God I love that track!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
DCD

I'll second that opinion.
The prize that lets you add a load of cash to your saved GT3 game is pretty nice too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Is there anyone I can threated/persuade/induce to get the Nordschleife (full Nurburgring) put into GT3? Now that would be so cool :smokin: - Whadya reccon?

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've known about GT Concept for awhile but probably not as long as DCD ;)
There are rumours that Sony will be releasing an online version of Gran Turismo when PS2 broadband is up and running! Good news, Sony are already in discussion with a few UK ISP's :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gt3

When you have tuned your r34 gtr vspec2 upto 1013bhp how do you improve the set up?The car does'nt seem to want to turn into corners?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5zuk, have you a brake balance controller fitted? If so take it out. That's what I have done.
Regards
-Elliot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts