GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this in the 'Glasshopper meet 22/09/02' thread, but I thought you would all see it if I posted it here!

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/paul_anderson198/Grasshopper Meet

The link is to my Yahoo photo album, which contains 45 pictures from yesterdays Grasshopper meet.

I hope you like them.

If anybody is interested I have larger versions of all the pics. PM me if you want any.

Paul

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Just been looking at those pictures....Glen have you got new wheels ?

Daz

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Errrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes and No.

I'm getting one of me 19's refurbed (oh OK painted) as I had a little accident with a width restriction down by Guy's house so I've sort of borrowed a set ;) .

Nothing major on the rim just a slight scuff but a good excuse to give 'em a colour change I suppose :D :D .

glen

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Wheels

Everyone,

Great day yesterday, loads of cars and superb food as always, I was almost tempted to buy a second ticket and get another meal!

I was also glad that no GTRs did any 'flybys', keeps the event respectable and the pub hospitable (it's such a great location).

Glen,

Your new wheels looked lovely.....

Sorry to hear you hit the width restriction on my road, if it's any consolation I hit it a while ago much harder in the Mercedes and needed a new wheel and tyre.

Next time you are over I'll tell you a route that avoids it, though it's more complicated.

Guy

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice pics !

Yeaaaa my micra on the web wiv skylines, dosent get much better than this ! (apart from owning 1 probley)

I might ave to go and join the Micra Sports Club, and get them to look !!!! hahahaha

do you know 4 once It stood out in a car park !:D

E

Wheels - VVVVV nice if you dont like the look of your old wheels back glen, could i try them on me micra ??? there nissan 1's so they should fit same stud pattern etc etc. just makes my disks look small thats all !!!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Eyore

I would LOVE to see me 10X19's on your Micra :D :D .

And why shouldn't you be on the pics. You were their :smokin: .

glen

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks Mate, Ill try to remove the wings etc so they will slip on nicely for Xmas grasshopper dinner or where ever it is !

Im shure the guys at abby might want a go at fitting them !

what about your engine, carbon bits etc etc.... if you get bored you can allways borrow me car !

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, sorry!

I tried not to miss any. Where were you parked? What does yours look like?

Paul

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Right at the entrance to the car park!:rolleyes:

Grey R32 with NEW clear indicators, and a tear in its headlight.:( ;)

I did see snippet of it in one of your shots, (Dscf1608),
but I'm blocking the view.:rolleyes:

Ney bother.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts