GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys n Gals !

Just a quick note to say thanks for the meet today - enjoyed it. Your motors are, well awesome ! I took LOADS of snaps so Joss if you want me to scan them for you i will do so (i won't put them on my site as i'm running out of webspace ! - well, maybe i'll squeeze one or two in !).

SteveC - cheers for the go in your 33 - goes and sounds awesome...first time i've ever been in a skyline - and i loved it (hardly suprising really). Good fun on the drive home too :D

Henry - your supra is the don ! That fly-by was incredible...goes like a bloody superbike...and the noise :) :) :)

Alan - thanks for the vid. I'll be watching that very shortly. Then i'll give it to me mate J for when my official copy arrives !

Thanks again guys....look forward to another top meet soon.

Regards,
Daz

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Another dry day at the Grasshopper :D
Note to self :- Must get a go in the Blitz Supra someday. I suppose I can wait untill another summer comes along :(
Only joking Henry :D Next year is good for me :D
Nice quick drive to the A3 then wasn't it :eek:
You know who you are you naughty boy :eek:
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hi Guys,

Yeah good meet and it was nice to see you all again.

Alan your car sounded nice when you came past me :) I just wish my clutch wasn`t so buggered up. Your a naughty too for keeping up ;)

Seeya

Richard

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Your car sounded good as well when you came past, as the sound was bouncing off the concrete central divide giving it a sort of echo to the exhaust note :D
Will be in touch ref what we spoke about can you private msg me your works address please.
Speak to you soon matey
Best regards Alan:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
White sticky stuff

Hi All

Good to meet you all again today. Excellent venue! Henry was seen under the bonnet of his Supra with a can of white sticky stuff in his hand!!! so some of us others had to have some!
Seem to work quite well. After a quick thrash home:eek: the car seem to be smoother. What do you others think?

Rgds Ian

·
Registered
997 Posts
Grasshopper Meet

Yup,
A good time was had by all & I actually got time to sit down and have a very good lunch in the Grasshoppers carvery.And to top it all we got OAP`s discount as we had Jon Wroe sitting at our table:D

Henry:smokin:

ps Alan,I`m waiting for the right venue to scare the s**t out of you!!:p :D ;)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i'll have to blag a ride in the supra too Henry mate (i'll bring a change of underwear i think ! - that thing is frightening). I think i'll have to come along to one of the trackdays some time (not necessarily to take part, but to watch and enjoy some monster machines being driven as they should be :D )

What time did you all leave in the end ? I left a bit early as my mates Mrs is on a night shift tonight, so thought i'd get back so she could get some kip (the lass is pregnant too so needs al lthe shut eye she can get).

See ya !
Daz

·
Registered
694 Posts
Today's meet

Yet another great meet at the Grasshopper, good to see some regular faces together with a few new one's too.

And a big thanks to Henry for taking me out in the Blitz Supra, as everyone found out from me after our sidewards fly by past the pub, that car is bloody awesome ! I will bring the video camera next time to capture it on tape ! Believe me, it was even better sitting in the passenger seat than it was for you lot watching by the side of the road !!! Many thanks for that Henry !!

All I have to do now is sell my GTS so I have the funds for the GT-R ! I will have the advert up for mine soon if anyone is interested !!

When is the next one then ?!?!?

Shaun.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Have to agree with the others a good day and as usual a good venue for down south.

Good to see ya again Joss. You mentioned Harry Potter to me as the reason you ain't been around. ou ain't his dad are you :D .

nwelch your GTR is tops mate. Happy tuning.

Great to see the 'Three Musketeers' in action again. You know who you are :p .

Scott, allowed out without the missus yeah. Lettting your hair down ;) . Nice one.

Alan, how are you always so happy ALL the time. (psssst send me some through the post.)

Mr. Sutton, niiiiiiiiiice rims and AP's. £££££'s well spent.

To the guys in the 32 with the trimmed down rear spoiler. Good to meet ya.

SHAUN GET A GTR FOR GODS SAKE MAN. STOP FAFFING AROUND.

John Wroestar. Looking cool kiddo.

And to everyone else who I forget to speak with or forgot your names :( sorry:( .

See Ya all next time.

glen

ps had a cruise with the missus on Sat night to Southend for an hour. Enjoyed it I must say. Especially when I done a good launch (for once) past the arcades. Oh to be young again.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Grasshopper

Hi everyone,
GTood to see everyone. Sort of slipped into lunch..........Thanks Guy......You paid for lunch AND we had the pleasure of seeing how a plate is filled to the max!!!! Guy, rarely have I seen anyone enjoy his food more than you........just never go and live in the USA, otherwise you'll explode.
Now Henry........nothing to do with my age.......The reason we got a discount was because you talked in great detail about all manner of sawn off weapons and the fact that you are a south east London builder.....Guv

........oh almost forgot, there were as usual some Luuuvvvvlllley cars there too,
Anyway the OAP is off to the USA for a week now for thanksgiving
see ya
wroestar the wroastdinner :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Picked up my photo's today from the meet saturday.

Great selection of pics.....

Nick W,
Alan,
Richard B,
SteveC,
Glen,
Joss,
and many others.....

I have pics of all your cars. It's unlikely i'll be putting these on my website as i'm running out of webspace - so, if the above folks want me to, i can scan them and send them in emails directly to you (or attach 'em in a private message).

Let me know,
Cheers
Daz

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay on getting the scans done...no excuses - i've just been a lazy sod :D

Anyway, i now have 13 scans done (not going to do any more as there are a lot of duplicates (just zoomed in or out).

Joss, i'll zip them all up into one file and send them to you so you can put them up on the register.

Alan, SteveC, i'll email you both directly with the pictures i have of yours.

Glen i have 2 nice ones of yours, and the guy with the Blue 33 with Nismo wheels (Ian ?), i have 1 of yours too).

Here's a sample snap....

Cheers
Daz

Attachments

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Daz
If they are going to be on public display I think you should block number plates unless you have asked the person who owns the car.
But good photo anyway :D :D
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoooooops !!!!! Yeah, i agree, totally forgot (normally the first thing i do....could be the fact that all i could hear was my sis and her mate giving it girly chat right behind me for an hour....too much for any bloke !!!!).

Joss, is there anyway you can edit the picture or do i need to remove it and re-post it ?

Cheers
Daz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts