GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing few days in wales. Left Kent 4.30 Saturday morning and just got back home, 710 miles in the car, Its now been moved up in my books to a EPIC car.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks good. What route did you take?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mate, glad you had a good time : ) Car looks epic fella. need to meet up so I can see her in the flesh ; )

Not as good as Wales but been out in mine all day from the early hours and I've had sooooo much fun :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good. What route did you take?
All over really,, Evo triangle a few times both ways, horse shoe pass about the same really,, in all about 400 miles in Wales most of which had the loud pedal to the carpet,,
Went with a few mates from the TVR club, so there was a Tamara griff and a chimp.
None of Witch are slow cars by anyone books,
The GTR is in a complete diferent league, brilliant weekend can't what for the next,

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went for a coffee in the Cafe, this bad boy was in the car park when we came out,,, rear tyres were shagged

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow! Looks like a great trip! I used to have a Chimaera 450 and it certainly had a charm all of its own - I still miss my decatted V8 rumble. But the GT-R is better in almost every measurable sense. Wouldn't stop me putting another TVR in my future garage though!

Don't think I've ever seen a Mono outside of a magazine before that pic either!:bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! Looks like a great trip! I used to have a Chimaera 450 and it certainly had a charm all of its own - I still miss my decatted V8 rumble. But the GT-R is better in almost every measurable sense. Wouldn't stop me putting another TVR in my future garage though!

Don't think I've ever seen a Mono outside of a magazine before that pic either!:bowdown1:
LOL… Ive got a 2 owner 1999 500 griff in yellow for sale,
I still belong to the TVR club, but I've got too many cars and somes got to go,

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Amazing few days in wales. Left Kent 4.30 Saturday morning and just got back home, 710 miles in the car, Its now been moved up in my books to a EPIC car.
Stu, you wanna come on a Welsh weekend and a Highland Fling next year ? I do those 2 trips each year !! FFF

First time i have seen a pic og your gold wrap !

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stu, you wanna come on a Welsh weekend and a Highland Fling next year ? I do those 2 trips each year !! FFF

First time i have seen a pic og your gold wrap !
Give me a shout closer the date mate,,, cheers Goldie

·
Registered
754 Posts
Looks fantastic and I'd love a BAC mono ...if only I had somewhere to keep it!

Protegimus

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time and it's true what say, doing a long trip and spending time in the GTR really makes you appreciate what you've got. We must hook up and go for that blast some time...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts