GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Litchfield Yesterday to have my rattling Nissan bell housing replaced with Iains improved design.

The difference is amazing not only has the rattling stopped but also a vibration felt through the floor between 1k and 1800rpm has gone. I thought the vibration was to do with my non-resonated y-pipe causing drone but it must of been the Nissan Bellhousing.

So Much Smoother!

Also had some brembo pads fitted as the car had Performance Friction Pads when i bought it and they kept leaving dust all over the wheels. The pads were also noisy...After chatting to Adam at Litchfield explaining my car is purely road use and doesnt see any Trackdays Adam suggested changing the pads from Performance Friction to Brembo. The new pads are much smoother and dont squeel at all :bowdown1:

Its always great going to Litchfield as you can see all the Car EyeCandy in the car park...Especially like Iains Tesla model S :wavey:

Thanks again to Adam, Iain and the team for taking care of me.

See you soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Went to Litchfield Yesterday to have my rattling Nissan bell housing replaced with Iains improved design.

The difference is amazing not only has the rattling stopped but also a vibration felt through the floor between 1k and 1800rpm has gone. I thought the vibration was to do with my non-resonated y-pipe causing drone but it must of been the Nissan Bellhousing.

So Much Smoother!

Also had some brembo pads fitted as the car had Performance Friction Pads when i bought it and they kept leaving dust all over the wheels. The pads were also noisy...After chatting to Adam at Litchfield explaining my car is purely road use and doesnt see any Trackdays Adam suggested changing the pads from Performance Friction to Brembo. The new pads are much smoother and dont squeel at all :bowdown1:

Its always great going to Litchfield as you can see all the Car EyeCandy in the car park...Especially like Iains Tesla model S :wavey:

Thanks again to Adam, Iain and the team for taking care of me.

See you soon.

Is the rattle-fix still holding up?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts