GTR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
The idiot on the forum, who looks 10 years old, who peed people off because I posted too much, not so much now, but when I first looking and bought my GT-R.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Dean my young fellow don't sweat it, you make me feel old un boring and I'm only 45, race turbo bikes, no kids, not married but got a great girlfriend. Dammit of only I had all this at 25!!!

Shit sorry for the thread hijacking

·
Registered
342 Posts
Had my brakes done by Auto Torque yesterday ... Alcon 396mm front and oe size rear replacements with Pagid RS29 pads.

Chris was very helpful and good to deal with. Work was done promptly, although supplier did send the wrong adapters for the larger front discs. However Chris was straight onto it and the parts were delivered while I waited.

Overall very positive experience and would recommend Chris.

Ps. The workshop is right around the back of the estate ... keep looking, you'll find it eventually! Oh and whilst I was there, Chris showed me a few cars being loaded up nearby ... an ultra rare Ferrari FXX and a new P1. Both off to Ascari and part of one owners collection.

205 Posts
Thanks for the feed back Brett, cracking car you have there. Fell in love with your wheels! Have a great time on track and hope to see you soon.

Chris

Had my brakes done by Auto Torque yesterday ... Alcon 396mm front and oe size rear replacements with Pagid RS29 pads.

Chris was very helpful and good to deal with. Work was done promptly, although supplier did send the wrong adapters for the larger front discs. However Chris was straight onto it and the parts were delivered while I waited.

Overall very positive experience and would recommend Chris.

Ps. The workshop is right around the back of the estate ... keep looking, you'll find it eventually! Oh and whilst I was there, Chris showed me a few cars being loaded up nearby ... an ultra rare Ferrari FXX and a new P1. Both off to Ascari and part of one owners collection.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Another satisfied customer of AutoTorque after having my steering wheel 'dealt' with.

Sorry I missed Brett yesterday but I was in and out before you had arrived. I will of course be seeing you at our next official GTROC Track Day at Silverstone on May 26th.

Thanks Chris and his merry men:clap:

205 Posts
Thanks for the comments John, pleasure as always.

Chris

Another satisfied customer of AutoTorque after having my steering wheel 'dealt' with.

Sorry I missed Brett yesterday but I was in and out before you had arrived. I will of course be seeing you at our next official GTROC Track Day at Silverstone on May 26th.

Thanks Chris and his merry men:clap:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts