GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I just saw this new (??) product in the store.
GReddy E-manage

uh.. I think its a combination of the SAFC and ITC

Anybody has read any reviews or even used this b4?

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Its been out for a while now, but I don't know anyone who has tried it out. Basically a ECU/PC USB interface which allows you to map your fuel and ignition maps...

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Dino,

Are the software and cable readily available or is it a similar situation to the PFC?

Peter.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Peter,

Its very similar to the PFC, especially now the PRrofec e-01 has been launched. Basically with the e-Manage you get the ECU module which you plug to your PC uing a USB interface and map with the optional software. Now the PRofec e-01 also plugs in to the e-Manage and they work very similarly to the PFC & Commander, but I don't know if you have as many function as in the Apexi combo. Here are a few pics of the latest Trsut gear:

e-Manage module:

Example of mapping software(which is an option):

PRofec e-01:

And a few screen shots of the PRofec-e01:
-Meter function:

-AFMs voltage map:

-Boost settings page:

-Graph function:

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Thanks Dino, it looks a good piece of kit. It's nice to know that Greddy treat their customers as adults and trust them with the software and link cable, unlike Apexi! :)

Peter.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have one of the Greddy units, its going in next week. I have seen one fitted to a Pulsar and it seems fairly straight forward although it took some time to set up.

I agree about the above comment regarding cables and software but i does mean that complete idiots like me can literaly PLUG N PLAY!! There goes another engine...ooops!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts