GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cars just been mapped by Thor and I've noticed that now the turbo's have been upgraded my Greddy boost guage warning light and warning buzzer comes onto full boost a lot sooner.
My question is, when the buzzer and light are on, the car still pulls like a train right up the rev range till about 7200rpm. Are the warnings just to tell me its reached full boost and its safe to keep accelerating, or should I be backing off at this point.
Japanese instruction books suck !
I've down loaded the English pdf fitting and adjusting instructions but it doesn't say anything about what to do when the buzzer goes off.
Cheers,
Duncan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have greddy e01 boost controller in my gtr32.

As far as i know the led and buzzer is only information that you have reached certain boost level.

Ofcource you have to decide yourself what is max boost for the car and adjust the greddy to warning if you are overboosting.

if i remember right, you can readjust warning level in SETUP -> WARNING -> BOOST

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's great.
I know how to adjust it all, I just needed to know if the warnings were to tell me to back off, or as you said, just there to let me know its hit full boost.
cheers bud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts