GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my gtr32 front seats as have bought sum gtr34 seats to replace them.
They aren't perfect but aren't that bad for there age, see pics;

also im selling a Greddy overtake switch brand new in packaging, i bought it by mistake.

for the seats i am after £200 plus p&p or collected, for the Greddy overtake switch im looking for £50 plus p&p.thanks dave

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gtr32 seats

price drop on the seats as havent got the room for them,cheers. £150+pp

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi,

I know that the greddy switch is sold, but I wonder what an overtake switch is for?

BR, Stefan

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seats,switch

flovv,its wene you have 2no different boost settings(on mine it would have been an A AND B SETTING),say you may have one setting at 400bhp(A) and a more agresive one set at 600bhp(B).your on a setting and you want to have aplay with another car thats just passed you:D:Dif you didnt have this switch youd have to change the setting threw the boost controller,by which time the other car would be gone.with the switch youd press it and it would change to setting B(600BHP)straight away and stay on b for aslong as you keep your finger on the button.well i think thats how it works:smokin:. the seats come straight out of my car with the runners included,ive just unbolted the 4no nuts that held the frame to the floor.on taking them out today i did notice a little tear on the side bolstering onthe drivers side.its fairly worn and proberly do with a re-trim.but then im a fussy git:D.cheers all...

·
Registered
358 Posts
flovv,its wene you have 2no different boost settings(on mine it would have been an A AND B SETTING),say you may have one setting at 400bhp(A) and a more agresive one set at 600bhp(B).your on a setting and you want to have aplay with another car thats just passed you:D:Dif you didnt have this switch youd have to change the setting threw the boost controller,by which time the other car would be gone.with the switch youd press it and it would change to setting B(600BHP)straight away and stay on b for aslong as you keep your finger on the button.well i think thats how it works:smokin:. the seats come straight out of my car with the runners included,ive just unbolted the 4no nuts that held the frame to the floor.on taking them out today i did notice a little tear on the side bolstering onthe drivers side.its fairly worn and proberly do with a re-trim.but then im a fussy git:D.cheers all...
Ahh, I thought it was something like that, thanx for clearing it up ! ;)

BR, Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
To confirm exactly what it does as have one on the Stagea - really worth getting if you have a profec b boost controller.

It has a connector that plugs directly into the profec B control box .The other end is a remote swtich that is fixed near the steering wheel but out of sight.
The switch is wireless and fits to the steering wheel. When clicked it remotely switches the boost to the other boost setting (from a to b or from b to a) without the need to take you hands off the wheel.
It means you dont have to be on the high boost setting all the time just in case you want to give it some.
So I drive around at 1.2 and go to 1.6 whenever with my hands still on the wheel ( always a good thing when foot is to the floor) When youve finished playing press again and you are back to 1,2

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seats

thanks rsvfour i knew somone would know exactly what it does. the seats are now also sold pending payment.cheers guys.:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts