GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post some pics of where they have plumbed in the relevant hoses please i was 99% sure but the more i read on the various sites the less sure i get

Ive been told not to tap into the vacuum hose by the pressure regulator (as it shows in the greddy manual) but to take it off the back of the plenum

Also im less and less convinced about tapping into the actuator(s) now if someone has some pics i would very much appreciate it

Cheers

Bri:thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Soz, I don't have any pics but I have the same car and controller and have put the pipe as per the manual with no trouble at all!

Everything seems ok and the car runs very well. I also followed the manual with all the connections!

Hope this helps! :chuckle:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ok this is how I did it and was ok'd when I had it mapped.

T off the fuel reg for the pipe which goes into the back of the unit, T off the MAP sensor on the bulkhead for the Greddy solenoid. Disconnect standard solenoid and block off the pipes. The hard pipe which feeds the turbo actuators pull the flex pipes to the actuators off loop one piece of pipe from one feed on the hard pipe to the other thus closing the system (so you are basically joining the original to actuator feeds together). run a new piece of pipe off each actuator T them together and run it to the Greddy solenoid. Does that make sense?

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts