GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these as part of my new twin set up but there a little overkill for what i need and there just too big for the 300zx engine bay!! theres just no way i'm going to be able to fit these lol so going for some smaller wastegates

These are the Type R 47mm ones, good for massive power, think these are rated upto 800+bhp each

There brand new, never used

I know there about £800 each new so open to offers on then either as both or each

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just took some pics

Open to reasonable offers as i have more wastegates at the moment than you can shake a stick at :confused:

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right ive been let down by 2 people now so want these gone

£350 each or £650 for both :eek:

Far too cheap but hey i need to sell them asap

Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
How do the sizes on these work? i've seen them being sold with really low PSI springs.I'll be using it (if i buy one) on a Pulsar engined Primera,running about 400bhp.Do you adjust boost pressures the same as you would with an internal? I'm selling some bits on E Bay at the mo,so i'll see what i can drum up,cash wise.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do the sizes on these work? i've seen them being sold with really low PSI springs.I'll be using it (if i buy one) on a Pulsar engined Primera,running about 400bhp.Do you adjust boost pressures the same as you would with an internal? I'm selling some bits on E Bay at the mo,so i'll see what i can drum up,cash wise.
It does have an adjustor screw which you can set a base boost but in these you can just leave the screw at the end and with your boost controller off and it will boost to 1 bar and then use your boost controller to run anymore boost over 1 bar :)

Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts