GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have experience buying parts from them? Good/bad/ugly?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
bought loads of stuff from them in the past, was always a pleasure doing business with them, they even got a cusco diff to me in 3 days! which i thought was amazing given the distance involved.

these days i'm not sure, i know you're almost certain to get stung for tax as they mainly use people like UPS these days. i haven't ordered anything from them for over a year now so things might have changed, but prior to that they were nothing short of excellent from my experiences.
i'll probably be using them in the near future to get some bits for my 200sx so i'll report back then! not keen on the lead times from nengun.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ordered my Garage defend C/F cooling panel (like deef) for my r34 from them yesterday. I paid and received receipt this morning - so far no problem. Now awaiting delivery.

·
Registered
291 Posts
ZILR said:
Ordered my Garage defend C/F cooling panel (like deef) for my r34 from them yesterday. I paid and received receipt this morning - so far no problem. Now awaiting delivery.
Cool! - I'm waiting for one too (200SX). They may be on the same boat :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
quick and excellent service, highly recommended, i have used them a lot more than the other net based businesses. i've used them about 8 times now and all items have arrived less than a week! however my cf panel took about 3 weeks due to shortages in materials and a long waiting list. may have changed now. but they have excellent communication in telling you if there's any delays.

i have not heard of them using UPS lately. i've always received items by EMS and have NEVER paid any import duties/taxes. and the last i've used them was about 2 months ago so i doubt they've changed.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
They get 10/10 from me too. Jasons a very helpful chap who seems to know his stuff.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Excellent Service...

Bought loads from them... Always deliver on time... If there are any parts that a supplier needs a little more time with then they always let me know before taking any money...

10/10 from me too..,

Rishi

·
Registered
318 Posts
ive used greenline many a time and have always had a very fast delivery time (about a week ish) definatly better than nengun although i found nengun to be slightly cheaper on some things ( nengun normally takes a month for delivery)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've went with Nengun in the past, but I'm now having issues with Greenline, or I think I am. It's like they've blocked my email or something. They've only shipped half of a 5000 order, and the 3000 part, including all the critical parts like forged pistons, etc, has yet to be shipped. Last I heard from Jason, around Christmas, was that stock was confirmed. The worst thing is getting zero updates and no responses from them whatsoever as to the rest of my parts. If it's delayed, that's cool, I'd just like to hear something.

Nengun is slow, but they're consistent. I'm just venting I guess, I'm just in a real bad place with my tuner regarding the piston delay...

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
has anyone else experienced a delay like this - split shipment, second half takes forever to show up?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Spent plenty with them and never had a problem.

I know that some E-Mail address'es (hotmail etc) get bounced back by their mail server so they don't recieve some e-mails (although this was a year or so ago).

Have you tried using a different e-Mail account?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have...my email (yahoo) worked just fine for ordering....then boom. after the holidays, nothing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have bought from greenline quite a few time. Most parts took about 2 weeks to arrive except parts that are not in stock, which took a little bit longer. If I ever need anymore parts I would defin use them again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts