GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum! I've been getting bits of info from this site for the last 6 months. Great source of info. I'm envious! I wish I had access to GTR's on a regular basis! I do not own a Skyline due to the fact they are as common as rocking horse shite here, so I made due with what I had. Here's the project in its current state. The donor chassie will be a 98 S14.

My 240 (200sx)

The day is was dropped off on my doorstep!

A shot of the N1's

Hot tanked block

Crank

Shot of the register

The new twins (yeah it was a tough decision...was going to be a T04Z)

Current state

I have a lot of other pics....but this is stuff most of you have seen. It's kind of a novelty in the states. I'll post up more pics when I get my cylinder head back. Hopefully most of my ?'s through the rest of the motor build can be answered here! Thanks!

·
6,821 Posts
Looks great, have you done swaps before? You can find many infos here on the board, regarding technical questions.
Welcome and again nice project.:)

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
should be well fast when its finished:bowdown1:

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Looks like a cool project you got going on there :)

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Welcome! It must have been a brave decision to start the project given the lack of tuners, support, etc. in the US, it's difficult enough over here sometimes! Good luck...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My mind was made up after a brisk ride in a supra....Yes there is definate lack of support. Prices for parts are outrageous. But, it has been quite the learning process. I would like to know every inch of my RB by the time this build is over.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man you dont have much lack of support there! Trust me on this one! If you want lack of support and way too expensive parts... then come over in Cyprus!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks awsome, if you ever need some more localized help look around www.GTRCanada.com that little land mass above you. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BigBlueR32 said:
Looks awsome, if you ever need some more localized help look around www.GTRCanada.com that little land mass above you. :)

Cool, never been to that forum. Seems they have a lot in the classified section! I still need a few misc parts that might be hard to obtain (oil strainer, pick-up, and several nuts and bolts) and Canada is a wee closer than the UK.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words about how helpful it is :)
Hope to see some more pics of the build as it goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts