GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Private reg 'G7 ***'. Looked like it was wide bodied with huge deep dish wheels. Sounded fantastic :)..

Anyone's here?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Is the "was it you" section broken?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the "was it you" section broken?
Stand down soldier,If id of seen the correct section(which I didn't) then this post would of been in their :bowdown1: .

Looked like an early 09 as I don't remember noticing day time running lights in the bumper.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Now moved. What's the betting the 3 stars that 'protect' the identity of this are the letters GTR? Never ceases to amaze me that people see the words DO NOT POST VRNs and think it doesn't apply to them.

Mind you 4 posts in almost 8 years would make you pretty unfamiliar with the rules of the forum.:chuckle:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now moved. What's the betting the 3 stars that 'protect' the identity of this are the letters GTR? Never ceases to amaze me that people see the words DO NOT POST VRNs and think it doesn't apply to them.

Mind you 4 posts in almost 8 years would make you pretty unfamiliar with the rules of the forum.:chuckle:
Thanks. If this is your view then what is the purpose in having a 'was it you section' for R35's if no information can be given on the car in question apart from its 'colour' or whatever you redeem as acceptable? But just to put your mind at ease, I dont believe those three star letters ended in GTR... :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Thanks. If this is your view then what is the purpose in having a 'was it you section' for R35's if no information can be given on the car in question apart from its 'colour' or whatever you redeem as acceptable? But just to put your mind at ease, I dont believe those three star letters ended in GTR... :chuckle:
Not my rules, I just apply them and was highlighting the fact that they are very often overlooked. To be honest, if the car is moving, it should be classed as fair game but if it's parked on a private driveway then that is a different matter. It never really bothered me if my car was photographed and the number plate displayed on here but some people do get pretty touchy about it.

So what were the letters, RTG?:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not my rules, I just apply them and was highlighting the fact that they are very often overlooked. To be honest, if the car is moving, it should be classed as fair game but if it's parked on a private driveway then that is a different matter. It never really bothered me if my car was photographed and the number plate displayed on here but some people do get pretty touchy about it.

So what were the letters, RTG?:D
I can assure you that this car was driving . Its not the first time ive seen it either but thought I would post up to see if they are a member of the elite thats all :thumbsup:

Im affraid those last 3 digits are hush hush, but good guess as RTG is my initials!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts