GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw your car parked up at your home ( won't say where ). It shares the driveway with a red Celica. The GTR looks very nice:thumbsup:
Anyone on here?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Woohoo that's me :)

So what brought ya to my neck of the woods? Hopefully you didn't go much further down the road as the celica is now in the garage pending a claim to the council for pothole damage, cracking the underside of my engine "joy" :)

David

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi David, my company have been involved in the installation of CCTV cameras on your guided busway.
I have been in Cambridge on and off now for a while and have drove past your house many times, and so hence saw your car. I must say that it is one of the best looking R33's that i have seen.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Why thanks buddy, that's very kind of you to say indeed!

If you see both cars in the drive way you must pop in for a chat (bring the ***** of course and i'll take you out in mine, she's knocking on 700horses now) i have a studio at home so most of my work is from there so i'm often about, although I notice that yours is for sale? My other half was very keen on it, she and I are both big fans of the Bayside blue plus the way you've styled it is very tasteful indeed, alas tho ownership of 3 cars of that ilk really isn't feasable in today's climate :)

don't you mean "mis-guided" bus? sorry a little local humour for you

Feel free to call 0791 225 0 377 and we can arrange a good ol' fashioned petrol-head chat over a brew.

David

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now i knew there was something special about that car!!. 700 horses is some going. I'm not sure when we'll be back on the next phase of the in-famous "mis-guided" busway ( like it by the way ), but when i am i will give you a call. I would love to have a more detailed look at your car, especially now that i know what power it's pumping out!

Thanks for the comments regarding mine, i've had a lot of interest but still nobody has come to view it. I guess it's not the ideal time to sell.

Anyway, nice speaking to you.

Wayne.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts