GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Grey or Black R33 GTS Coventry

As above on the Stoney Stanton Road, with an aftermarket bodykit (Huge "R" badge under the nissan logo on the back).

Oh and about 5 Nissan badges on the front grill with about 10 pipes sticking out of your bonnet...

Was it you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
are you sure it was grey i saw a black gts with a big bodykit and pipes out of the bonnet looks a right abortion:chairshot the guy should be ashamed looks like he drove through halfords with a magnet

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
LOL! I saw a black 33gtst on Sunday and it seems like it may be the same car. Had a huge bodykit and wheels. Didnt see the front so didnt catch any pipes sticking out anywhere!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
we need a meet soon i reckon,had a good turn out the first one i did years back,and there weren't that many member's from that area then,alot more now

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might have been mistaken over the Colour, I was that disgusted -that mistake (a big one too) gave the eyes a bruising..!

@JapFreak yeh there are definately a few more Skylines knocking about Coventry now, but the standard of driver is depressing! it seems all of those Subaru drivers have moved into GTS's..

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
tis a shame really,the select few who act like idiots are the one's that people remember,well hopefully they'll never get GTR's,lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts