GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have seen this site is very good and everyone that chats has a good point of view and the organisation of meets to my mind has been very good so far.

However wanting to get the absolute best out of being a Skyline owner I was thinking of joining the Group B Car club but i am in two minds as this board has been excellent so far for news, meets and tips.

What say ye? interested to hear all views from members and non-members.

All the best
Andy

:D :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Club

Hi Andy.

I have joined the Club some months ago!
In that time I have received a folder with bits and pieces in and out of date newletter.Since then ..NOWT.Therefore my expereince of the club has not been too positive !:(

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx

Alright Paul

Thanks for that, this is exactly the sort of feedback I was looking for, perhaps it will help others that are undecided as well.

Cheers
Andy

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
grp b

I joined last June. Since then, I have had the newsletters, which are a bit poor, but one advertised the Koni Race suspension that I got for £100-00. And the seller was nice to meet (separate story). I went to castle coombe trackday to watch and we got in free (usually £5) and got to some parade laps at lunch time. The other machinery is cool (sending a few photos to Joss today).
I will stay a member on renewal as the other cars are wild and varied but for discounts and general trackdays, shows etc., I think the 200plus club seems better.
Best ask Steve Riches as he is the Skyline rep!
Will email him.
Dave W

·
Registered
666 Posts
I have been a member for more than two years.
The news letter is infrequent but I usually find it interesting.

As a comparison since the missus owns a Shogun Evolution, we joined the Pajero club.
The Pajero newsletter arrives like clockwork every month.
It must be said though...more people own Shoguns and Pajeros than Group B cars.

I think this forum is the best place for meets etc.

Thanks God for Joss thats all I can say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts