GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This group buy is for the APR GTC500 Nissan R35 GTR rear wing.

Retail price on one of these is £1656 inc VAT but if we can get 3 buyers together then I can do them for £1096 inc VAT.

This is plus UK inland freight of £40 inc VAT if required or you can come to our workshop and we can fit it here for you for £120.

Please put your names down if you want in on this deal.

Details on the product can be found here APR Performance - GTC-500 Adjustable Wing

Pictures I found quickly below:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
1) Anders_R35 + installation

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Flame me if this is a stupid comment but I suspect that wing is going to generate some serious downforce compared to stock so was wondering what the effect on the front end will be? will this not just increase the front end vagueness unless you have some balancing aero on the front end?

Great discount for over normal retail....sadly not my cup of tea though.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will need to compensate with some extra aero at the front end yes. APR do a rather nice front splitter too actually.

I can get these at a rather good price too. Anders, if you are buying a rear wing I'll do you a cracking deal on a front splitter to go with it.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Flame me if this is a stupid comment but I suspect that wing is going to generate some serious downforce compared to stock so was wondering what the effect on the front end will be? will this not just increase the front end vagueness unless you have some balancing aero on the front end?

Great discount for over normal retail....sadly not my cup of tea though.
It's a valid point and probably the reason I delayed buying one, as Litchfields front splitter was delayed.

But...if the rear wheels / suspension are the fulcrum and rear wing has 150kg down force at 120mph how much front lift will their be? I suppose first time out on track I'd bring the car up to normal cornering speed gradually to make sure it does understeer off the track at 120mph.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Will you be doing another group buy on this? Have to have myself one of these, even if i have to purchase one at full price. Aki

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will you be doing another group buy on this? Have to have myself one of these, even if i have to purchase one at full price. Aki
If you want one I can still get one put in this latest shipment at this price, you need to be quick though....

·
Registered
269 Posts
I will definitely be having one... If you want to PM me a contact number for you, I will ring you before dinner tomorrow if I can get payment to you by then? If not, will be Wednesday morning for sure

·
Registered
269 Posts
Aki, do you want the rear wing? If not I'll get the order sent out....
Sorry pal, when i rang you to pay for it, you said you'd give us a ring back when you was in a position to take payment. When you didn't, i assumed you forgot and sent the order Wed morning....

I've now booked my car in for some different work to be done. Mis-communication maybe. Sorry if it's messed you about a bit

Aki

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.