GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry pal, when i rang you to pay for it, you said you'd give us a ring back when you was in a position to take payment. When you didn't, i assumed you forgot and sent the order Wed morning....

I've now booked my car in for some different work to be done. Mis-communication maybe. Sorry if it's messed you about a bit

Aki
You must have me confused with someone else as that wasn't case!

I'm going to argue about it but no problem.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You must have me confused with someone else as that wasn't case!

I'm going to argue about it but no problem.
Just checked my phone pal and actually it was you who rang me after you had a missed call... Not going to put the full number in but a mobile that ends in 5062. I explained who i was, and that i was ringing to pay the money for the spoiler, you said you'd ring me back to take payment so i waited?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just checked my phone pal and actually it was you who rang me after you had a missed call... Not going to put the full number in but a mobile that ends in 5062. I explained who i was, and that i was ringing to pay the money for the spoiler, you said you'd ring me back to take payment so i waited?
You said you would call me back mate and never had the call, doesn't matter now anyway.

I do have a spare rear wing on the order coming in though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You said you would call me back mate and never had the call, doesn't matter now anyway.

I do have a spare rear wing on the order coming in though.
It was defintely a mis-communication then as i was sure you said you'd ring me back. I'm not in the business of messing people about. If i was, i wouldn't have rang you to pay for it and i wouldn't have payed the extra £30, to have same day transaction to get money into my account, to pay you.

I'll see what i can do and may still have the spare you've ordered then

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey. Can you still get these Apr wings at a discounted price ? Currently in the market for one ***x1f642; cheers

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
He hasn***8217;t been on for a year and is no longer a trader.so locking.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.