GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten in touch with Jason at Greenline - who's in for Tomei gasket sets? Post up here (you don't have to be in the GT2860 turbo group buy to participate) if you're interested in getting gaskets (head, intake, exhaust) at a cut rate price (which Jason'll let me know when he can). The more the cheaper, so hey, throw your engine a Very Merry Christmas and give her some metal gaskets :)

·
Registered
8,543 Posts
Once you get a rough price, I'll see where I stand what with the dreaded xmas and all.....

TT

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if everyone wants the complete Nismo overhaul kit, that can be arranged. Standard price is 46,015 yen.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Kismet mate. I'm up for Tomei Combo Kit (Head,Intake,Exh,Throttle Body Gaskets) 1.2mm 87mm bore please. Already priced myown up with Jason, but would like some discount of course. Can wait a few weeks after Xmas.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
how much for the GT2860 turbo group buy?

and how much for this group buy?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just emailed Jason, asked if we could get a rough guesstimate. Of course, the more the better...Tomei gasket kit - the perfect Xmas gift for the missus!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Could be interested in a head gasket for an rb20det. When i was last looking into getting a tomei one on nengun there seemed to be different bore sizes all listed as compatible for my car so i got confused and forgot about it. Could someone recommend me what i need and how much it will cost and i'll decide from there? About 99% on for one though.

·
Registered
231 Posts
list different sizes for engines that have been rebuilt & rebored to larger capacity. So you either take an educated guess that its standard bore or pull your head off and measure with a vernier. Your cylinder head that is!

·
Registered
21 Posts
list different sizes for engines that have been rebuilt & rebored to larger capacity. So you either take an educated guess that its standard bore or pull your head off and measure with a vernier. Your cylinder head that is!
Ok, 1 standard bore size head gasket for an RB20det then. I believe that 1.2mm is the norm thickness for a good upgrade? Do they do other thicknesses? Sorry for all the questions. Metal/ upgraded headgaskets are all new territory for me....

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
30,000yen for a complete Tomei kit - send me a PM if you're committed.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Shipping is(was when I enquired on my own a few months ago) - 3,800 Y /16.60GBP

Paypal Fee (on single order of Tomei Gasket Set) - 1,813 Y / 7.92GBP

List Price (1.2mmThick/87mmBore/RB26) - 32,456 Y / 141.74GBP

Group Buy Price - 30,000 Y / 131.02GBP

***My name should be down in this GroupBuy but I can't wait too much longer on it***

1 - 20 of 21 Posts