GTR Forum banner

201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Took the plunge and fitted mine today, from start to finish 30 mins

It is advisable to unclick the 3 harness retaining clips it makes it so much easier to reach, it is a tight fit but its in and back together

Without the use of a magnet on a stick either :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
yea I fitted mine although took a bit longer as whilst doing it noticed a slight fuel leak from the return hose fitting - so investigated that whilst there. I know how to resolve the leak (I think) so will sort that this week and can report on the difference the BMCS makes.

Glad I did go for this mod as whilst the fuel leak was only residue it would have got worse over time for sure and it's right over the turbo!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I might have one available. Won***8217;t know till after the 26th which is when the car goes in for a service and possibly a px.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Mine is fitted to the car, cars been at litcho since february for a new engine, i will tell you tomorrow when i get it back

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
So, got mine back

The only way i can describe it is less pedal travel needed, more pedal pressure needed, and enhanced feel.

Best mod for under £200!
If anyone has driven race karts, its like that, really firm brake pedal, great feel for modulation.

Very happy with it

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I'd agree with the above. My rotors are due replacement so not been too crazy with the brakes but the pedal feel is much improved. The mid range of the stroke is harder which inspires confidence. I certainly don't regret the purchase and think it's a brilliant yet inexpensive mod.

I should have my new disks on in the next few weeks and look forward to properly testing the entire system out

201 - 220 of 224 Posts