GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,695 Posts
good stuff, looks like we're pretty much there.

Be a shame if Toni missed out on this if she is still keen and kinda surprised she hasn't posted so hope all OK - Paul, can you drop her a message via FB or something?

Looking forward to this order getting going. I guess anyone still interested that doesn't pay in the next day or so could still pay and just have to pay additional shipping direct? Still a reasonable discount achieved for them.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Hi Guys,

Just spoke to Alex and emailed him the final list. He will be posting the items tomorrow so hopefully with us over the weekend or Monday.

So far we have received payment for 26 units but Alex has agreed to send all 29 in the hope the others pay up or I'll just offer them to other members on the forum who missed out.

We have 26 coming to the UK, 1 to Portugal and 2 to Sweden.

Thank for supporting the group buy and I'll post up as soon as they arrive to organise collection or posting out in the UK. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
All orders going out today via TNT courier, the parts for UK should show up tuesday with Kam, EU parts are a tad faster i guess and should be with you guys monday typically.

Im going to send Kam the instructions for the RHD versions so he can forward them to you all if needed.

Any questions for install, please send me a email to [email protected] or PM here on the forum.

Thanks guys and enjoy the new brakefeel :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Great work Kam, I'm sure I speak for everyone, but, thank you and you da mannnn!!!!!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
All orders going out today via TNT courier, the parts for UK should show up tuesday with Kam, EU parts are a tad faster i guess and should be with you guys monday typically.

Im going to send Kam the instructions for the RHD versions so he can forward them to you all if needed.

Any questions for install, please send me a email to [email protected] or PM here on the forum.

Thanks guys and enjoy the new brakefeel :thumbsup:
I dont mind putting my number up in case anyone gets stuck but its a very simple concept thats just fiddly to do.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
bmcs

All ive got to do is sell my house now so I can buy my 35 !! A lot of people seem to be doing the opposite and selling there 35"s to get a house, how weird :rolleyes:
Anybody want to buy a house in sunny Herne Bay ? 570k and its yours ( forum discount ).

All joking aside cheers Kam top man :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
Sorry guys was away and just totally missed this thread, didn't read it or catch up, apologies.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Many thanks for the group buy and the excellent service, fast shipping etc. part arrived yesterday :) here in Sweden.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Hi Guys,

I have a big box of BMCS***8217;s arrived today. I***8217;ve only just got in from a long day in London so wil aim to open and allocate the unit tomorrow.

I***8217;ll update regarding postage, etc tomorrow but off to bed now.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #138 (Edited)
UPDATED - POSTAGE & COLLECTION DETAILS

We have 3 units still available which I've paid for. Will offer them for the £143 + postage price on this thread otherwise will stick them up in FS section for more :D

COLLECTION OPTIONS

Solihull or Stratford-Upon-Avon (Mon or Wed only)

Litchfield Open Day 24th March - http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/548170-gt-rdc-event-litchfield-open-day-charity-dyno-runs-24th-march-2018-a.html

DELIVERY

£9 Royal Special Delivery

Please send me a PM with your delivery address and make the £9 payment using either payment method.

Postage already paid by:
mike746
GeeTR
AKS

PAYMENT DETAILS

*PLEASE WRITE YOUR USERNAME IN THE REFERENCE SECTION WHEN MAKING PAYMENT

Option 1 - PAYPAL GIFT

User ID: [email protected]

option 2 - BANK TRANSFER

Bank: NATWEST

Name: K S MATHARU

Sortcode: 60 19 14