GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would see if we have any interest in a group buy on our great Transfer box race clutch pack.

If your having trouble with your transfer box not working properly giving you zero 4WD then the N01 race spec clutch pack is the answer! The standard clutch pack can not take excessive heat which leads to the clutch material delaminating off the face of the clutch plate leading to zero 4WD. The N01 Race Pack has been tested over the last 3 seasons with only great results in giving repeated performance every time!

The N01 race pack comes with 9 clutch plates and 10 friction plates and fits in your standard transfer box/clutch cradle. The N01 Race Pack works under very high temperatures giving it repeated performance.

It's suited to road, race or drag conditions with race winning performace for your Nissan Skyline R32, 33, 34 GTR.

Race spec clutch pack is
1+ £680
5+ £600
10+ £520

fitting £150 if transfer box is out of car

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They'll be available continuously, if your seriously interested get your name down to start the list off. If we can get 10 people it'll make them very reasonable.

Cheers
Neil

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It all depends how many people are interested and if people that are can wait to achieve the numbers to get the best price for everyone, so there isn't an end date we just need the numbers to make it happen otherwise they are sold individually.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Hi Neil,
I can't remember if I asked this before, This is just plates, no other thing needs to be modified?
And can you unbolt a transfer case off a gearbox without taking the box off the engine?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi Neil,
I can't remember if I asked this before, This is just plates, no other thing needs to be modified?
And can you unbolt a transfer case off a gearbox without taking the box off the engine?
Hi Mate,

What you see in the pics is what you get it replaces the whole clutch pack except the main thick pressure plate which stays in it's original position. Have a look at this how do you do it thread it explains the removal of the transfer box and the process of replacing the clutch pack to one of our's. No modifications are needed to fit the N01 Race pack.

Cheers
Neil

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Cheers Neil, I'll see how my car goes with the new ETS-Pro unit, and look at upgrading to this.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Definately !

I was going to purchase one just now but found this group buy. Let's get the list going.

a new clutch pack and the new controller from Full Race, want. :)

1. Vihis

·
Registered
318 Posts
Don't want to be negative but at 680.. I can get a brand new Cucso or jdm brand LSD for very close to this price. I can't see the need to rebuild one if price is the same as brand new unit.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Don't want to be negative but at 680.. I can get a brand new Cucso or jdm brand LSD for very close to this price. I can't see the need to rebuild one if price is the same as brand new unit.
Think u have gotten confused mate

This is for the transfer box on gear box. That controls the drive to the front wheels

Not a front diff located in the sump

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cobrAA, This is the transfer case clutch pack which gives you 4wd, it is a great upgrade over the standard unit as we have tested these for a few years now with very little wear.

Cheers
Neil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts