GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in buying one, stick your name down.

Price will follow when I have a number to quote to them.

Available for GTR R32/3/4

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
White_R32 said:
are these the same as the ones keith promotes? prices would be nice if they could make one for an R32 with a R34 box.
Hi White_R32

You have a p/m

Keith

·
Registered
366 Posts
How much approx? $200? $50,000?

Im interested.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Andy,
Are they going to do a batch for you and make them in the company colours...... Pink ? :flame:
If so put up a price !

cheers cokey

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price

They are normally circa £1200+vat to give you an idea.

Putting your name here doesnt mean you have to buy it for defo, just that if the price was right, ie better than £1200+vat you could consider buying one.

I cant ask for a real fugure with them until I know how many I could be talking about.

I do know there is not much in it discount wise, ie it likey to be close to that figure above - although I am not fussed about making money on this deal, just bringing them to the register is fine if there is a need for some - as long as I dont get knocked by anyone who commits to buying one - you know the usual story in life, you help someone out and get , well, shafted, in this case possibly by a lump of carbon :D

As per the other thread, I am also in dialogue with another manufacturer to compare specs and prices so I can advise on both.

I currently have our 350Z propshaft with them ( one of the broken ones ) so when I know about that I can and will ask about the GTR one for the register.

I am also hanging on the other manufacturer too, who, I also know make very good shafts but have never approached them with a need, until now.

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GB

Trying to do the right thing here.

GB is back on, Keiths GB was not deleted at my request BTW.

Andy.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Of the people you've listed a few of them have asked permission before doing it, others haven't even got off the ground, one linked to an eBay seller and said "speak to this person", etc.

Like I said before, traders and individuals who aren't blatently profiteering from Group Buys are welcome to organise them. People who are basically just looking to line their pockets aren't as it's absolutely no different to regular trade advertising.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Durzel said:
Of the people you've listed a few of them have asked permission before doing it, others haven't even got off the ground, one linked to an eBay seller and said "speak to this person", etc.

Like I said before, traders and individuals who aren't blatently profiteering from Group Buys are welcome to organise them.
So it is now traders and individuals that are allowed to do group buys that is not what you said in your last post nothing like making the rules up as you go.:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

People who are basically just looking to line their pockets aren't as it's absolutely no different to regular trade advertising.
If you want Durzel I will give you the number for the guy at CTG and you can call him if you want,he will be able to tell you the new trade price for these props.

It really pi$$es me off that you think that I am out to fleece the Skyline owners on this forum and line my own pockets.:mad:

Here is the price list that I sell them for and at that price you still think I am blatantly profiteering from it.
1-4 = £1020 5-9 = £996 10+ = £960 all plus vat

It is a sad day when I cant even help out some owners on a forum to buy something at the right money.

Keith

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
keith said:
So it is now traders and individuals that are allowed to do group buys that is not what you said in your last post nothing like making the rules up as you go.:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

If you want Durzel I will give you the number for the guy at CTG and you can call him if you want,he will be able to tell you the new trade price for these props.

It really pi$$es me off that you think that I am out to fleece the Skyline owners on this forum and line my own pockets.:mad:

Here is the price list that I sell them for and at that price you still think I am blatantly profiteering from it.
1-4 = £1020 5-9 = £996 10+ = £960 all plus vat

It is a sad day when I cant even help out some owners on a forum to buy something at the right money.

Keith
Are you capable of reading?

Durzel said:
Sorry, we only allow Group Buys on here for traders and people who don't profit personally from organising them ;)
"People" are "individuals" strangely enough. I haven't changed anything from what I originally said, and despite reiterating the same phrase twice you're clearly still incapable of understanding basic English.

And don't be coy Keith, it doesn't suit you or your cohorts. You must seriously believe either we were born yesterday and too stupid to read between the lines when you pull this kind of crap over and over again, or think you can just continually push our buttons with impunity. No one has forgotten the "mugs" incident, not to mention other things. Your insistence on bending the rules as and when you see fit and then feigning ignorance or coyness after the event grew old a long time ago, and now its just irritating.

How amazing that you post a glowing advert... sorry, "review" for the free/heavily discounted prop shaft you received and then by some amazing coincidence suddenly thought to yourself "how can I help out my fellow Skyline owners who I care so much about" and started a Group Buy for them. Give me a f**king break mate.

As has already been stated three times now - traders and individuals/people/human beings who ask for permission in advance and/or are not profiteering from so-called "helping fellow Skyline owners" are welcome to set up Group Buys. End of story.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Company gives Keith product for free.
Keith comes to GTR Register and plugs product on behalf of said company.
Keith and company profit.
GTR Register take umbrage.
Keith moans about forum brutality.
Ad infinitum.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Blow Dog said:
Company gives Keith product for free.
Keith comes to GTR Register and plugs product on behalf of said company.
Keith and company profit.
GTR Register take umbrage.
Keith moans about forum brutality.
Ad infinitum.
Yes the company gave me the prop to test and why should I not tell everyone on here about it before and after we tested it,is this not a forum to talk about all our cars anymore.:chairshot

If Andy can come on here and sell CTG props in a group buy then the company is still going to make a profit,so why does it matter who sets up the group buy.

Apart from the fact that I can sell them at a better price to people on this forum.
It just goes to show that you could not give a $hit for the owners on here.

I have been a member on this forum from way back when it only had about 100 or so members,that was when David and Joss run the forum they were true Skyline enthusiasts pity Joss sold it to you.Because in my eyes you could not give a $hit about the forum or the members anymore,You only uses it now as a way to line your pockets with as much money as you can at every little chance you get how sad is that.

You wont even let me a private member NOT A TRADER have a link to my website
because it has companies on there that you don't get money from.:( :( :(

Blow Dog said:
Oh and Keith, just what is it exactly that we TAKE TAKE TAKE from you?
The pi$$

Keith

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
We've been through this before Keith - the fact that you're bringing it up again shows your antagonistic nature.

I currently receive income from ONE trader on this forum.
That makes me a MASSIVE £25.00 per month.

So why don't you stick your complaints and go use a forum that cares.

Here's another advert for those that missed it the first time:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts