GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
If you guys want to go ahead with this and Hugh has to go through myself I am happy to put myself forward. All I ask is people with 100% commitment to the purchase of the project get in touch.

I am a paid up vendor on here so everything is genuine.

Any productive comments welcome.

Thanks

If you guys want to go ahead with this and Hugh has to go through myself I am happy to put myself forward. All I ask is people with 100% commitment to the purchase of the project get in touch.

I am a paid up vendor on here so everything is genuine.

Any productive comments welcome.

Thanks
Yes. 100% committed. Ready to pay deposit when required.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Well we have 3 definites so far, once we’re upto 5 I’ll set the ball rolling with pricing and delivery charges. If any of the sales are international there will be a little extra to pay on shipping. That’s obviously a cost out of group The buys controls.

Thanks

I am waiting on Hugh to come back to me, but as of yet I have’nt heard anything.
Apologies Guy's, I had some stuff to attend to that took me out of circulation.

Exchange rates and shipping costs are not being kind to us at the minute, the price you pay is below list price and I also absorb the shipping and import taxes.

Thanks to Skint for getting the group buy discussion going.

The list price in the UK is £1020+ VAT.

What you get is :-

One DSC Sport controller.

Easy to follow fitting instructions

My contact number should something need clarifying.

Lifetime support for any map adjustments.

All delivery charges to your address.

The controller will be pre-programmed with maps that are customised to the spec of your car, your driving style and the way you like your car to be balanced.

For the group buy, if there are 5 people, the price will reduce to 970 + VAT

For group buy numbers between 5 and 10, the price for everyone will reduce by a further £10, so if we get to 10 people, the price for everyone will be £920 + VAT.

Further details can be found here:- www.ptsys.uk/ (needs to be viewed on a PC rather than a phone)

Please add your name to the list below.

Exchange rates and shipping costs are not being kind to us at the minute, the price you pay is below list price and I also absorb the shipping and import taxes.

The controller will be pre-programmed with maps that are customised to the spec of your car, your driving style and the way you like your car to be balanced.

For group buy numbers between 5 and 10, the price for everyone will reduce by a further £10, so if we get to 10 people, the price for everyone will be £920 + VAT.

Further details can be found here:- www.ptsys.uk/ (needs to be viewed on a PC rather than a phone)

1.madmikexxx

1.madmikexxx

Hugh Keir said:

1.madmikexxx
2.jasoburch

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.