GTR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Apologies Guy's, I had some stuff to attend to that took me out of circulation.

Exchange rates and shipping costs are not being kind to us at the minute, the price you pay is below list price and I also absorb the shipping and import taxes.

Thanks to Skint for getting the group buy discussion going.

The list price in the UK is £1020+ VAT.

What you get is :-

One DSC Sport controller.

Easy to follow fitting instructions

My contact number should something need clarifying.

Lifetime support for any map adjustments.

All delivery charges to your address.

The controller will be pre-programmed with maps that are customised to the spec of your car, your driving style and the way you like your car to be balanced.

For the group buy, if there are 5 people, the price will reduce to 970 + VAT

For group buy numbers between 5 and 10, the price for everyone will reduce by a further £10, so if we get to 10 people, the price for everyone will be £920 + VAT.

Further details can be found here:- www.ptsys.uk/ (needs to be viewed on a PC rather than a phone)

Please add your name to the list below.

1.madmikexxx
2.jasoburch
3.wmcg

I am assuming map adjustments need a lap top to download ? Is this plugged directly into the dsc ?
I prepare maps that are specific to your requirements prior to sending the DSC Sport out.

If you want to load different maps as some do for Drag or Track events, you connect your laptop using a USB cable that I also supply with the DSC.

I also provide full instructions on how to install the software and install any new maps.

As an example I have just completed some maps that have full soft settings for weight transfer on a drag launch for a 1/2 mile event car. The suspension will be progressively firmed up with speed, so that it is totally stable at high speed.

I emailed the maps and they take about 20 seconds to load

9 d ago
Apologies Guy's, I had some stuff to attend to that took me out of circulation.

Exchange rates and shipping costs are not being kind to us at the minute, the price you pay is below list price and I also absorb the shipping and import taxes.

Thanks to Skint for getting the group buy discussion going.

The list price in the UK is £1020+ VAT.

What you get is :-

One DSC Sport controller.

Easy to follow fitting instructions

My contact number should something need clarifying.

Lifetime support for any map adjustments.

All delivery charges to your address.

The controller will be pre-programmed with maps that are customised to the spec of your car, your driving style and the way you like your car to be balanced.

For the group buy, if there are 5 people, the price will reduce to 970 + VAT

For group buy numbers between 5 and 10, the price for everyone will reduce by a further £10, so if we get to 10 people, the price for everyone will be £920 + VAT.

Further details can be found here:- www.ptsys.uk/ (needs to be viewed on a PC rather than a phone)

Please add your name to the list below.

1.madmikexxx
2.jasoburch
3.wmcg
4.Blade1

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Is there anybody else? One more sets the ball rolling.

Any technical stuff to be handled by Hugh and of course free, he’s sold plenty Of these so has plenty of knowledge on the product which is very useful.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.