If the group buy doesn’t happen by the end of July, I’ll contact you directly to order.As a reminder, the DSC Sport controller provides active suspension control, rather than the passive standard suspension controller.
The active elements in the controller allows the suspension to react to the cornering G Forces, braking and speed of the car.
I programme the maps so they are specific for each car and driver preferences.
In general, these are the settings that most people opt for
The standard maps have launch settings that work really well. However I have maps specifically set-up for drag racing, all that is required is to let me know if you are going to a drag strip and I will send them down.
- The suspension will feel more compliant in all maps when driving under steady throttle in a straight line.
- There will be very little nose dive under braking.
- When cornering, the outer shocks stiffen and the inner ones will soften to allow the car to ride kerbs on track.
- As the car increases speed, the suspension becomes firmer.
- Under acceleration, the suspension becomes firmer, moreso at the front.
- There are specific settings for Drag launches, the Comfort map will give you the softest launch settings, Normal slightly harder, Race harder still.
The drag maps are also specific to the power of the car, the tyres, level of grip etc. but work really well.