GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would see if any of you guy's selling your R32 GTR might be interested in a swap for my GSXR 1000 K4 (54 Reg), Blue and white, 4300 Miles from new, ballistic device- 165BHP/170KG, Most magazines rate this as the best current Supersport out there. Obviously the bike is as good as new.
Only really interested in a R32 GTR but who know's?
PM me with your email for pics, as i can't seem to upload.
Or ring on 07810278583.
Thanks John

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As i said in the advert, can't seem to upload pics (can anyone help????) send me a PM with your email and i will send you picture's:)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gfunk

Appreciate that , bare in mind that this bike is a 54 Reg (saw one in a dealers yesterday with slightly more miles for £6250!) and an easy swap deal without all the hassle and costs with advertising your car.

Having said that FOR THE RIGHT CAR cash could be added to make a deal:clap:

·
Registered
347 Posts
wasnt knocking the bike just thought the price they go for would not even buy a knackered gtr .check out bike trader they have a 04 gsxr 1000 730miles on the clock hpi clear 5k on the nose. wicked bikes though!:smokin:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair enough about the price, but i doubt he will offer a swap?? and i could look on Ebay and find GTR's sitting at a few thousand with no bids but it would be unfair to pick the cheapest i can find and say that's an average.
Also as i have already said FOR THE RIGHT CAR i might be willing to add some cash:clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts