GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I maybe buying a pair of these, is anyone else interested? Group discount power in numbers and all that?

Ed

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
do the flanges bolt straight on? I think I read somewhere that they don't...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be interested in the 2530 equilavents if you can get me a price?
That will be the -5's same as i'm gonna go for I think. They bolt straight on but I believe the oil and coolant feed may need a little persuation (bending) to fit. Looking around £415 ea from usa (+ post) approx £500ea from uk. Obviously the more people interested the cheaper the price!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Thacker. To keep this simple......

1. I sugest you get exact prices delivered to UK
2. Users, dont clutter this thread with questions about the turbo's (ie.what power will they push etc). All the tech bits and bobs have all been discussed alot in the posts in TURBO section.

I would appricate a price. Also is it possible you can get prices for the elbows and down pipes (uprated). Also what exactly will you be getting with the turbo's? (gaskets,bolts,lines?)

Baz

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Oh, please dont take the **** cause I have asked questions? lol Im just trying to keep this post simple for everyone.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ditto, do your research then say if you want a pair. I am awaiting exact prices. But this will depend on how many interested parties. Think they come with inlet side gaskets and oil water gaskets, again will confirm.

Ed

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please e-mail me direct if you are definately interested. I will know prices later today I hope. I definately want a pair even at circa £500 ea. So any less will be a bonus.

[email protected]

Looks like supply from US is favourite confirmed uk price to be over £600 ea

Cheers Ed

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I think I want in - might as well upgrade turbos while my engine is out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Roughly £901 per pair delivered if I can get 5 other people interested. That can be a mix of -5 & -7's

Ed

1 - 20 of 51 Posts