1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is for sale
The spec is too much to list
the proven output is 750 bhp @ 1.47 bar boost
My asking price is £48950.00 (NO WAY NEAR ENOUGH FOR WHAT ITS COST)
pm me if interestead
Gary
GT-ART.

·
Registered
710 Posts
BARGAIN

Gary,

It's a shame to see the motor up for sale - considering the amount of effort that has gone into it, it must have been a big decision to decide to sell. At that price it's a hell of a lot of car for the money and I'm a tad suprised it's so cheap - now where did I put that sawn off and ski-mask:D

Talat.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
No way!!

That's damn cheap for a work of aRt, should be priced like a Van Gogh from what I've read/heard from all Gary's fans :smokin:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHAT NEXT

Well when its sold ,
you will have to wait and see,
pictures are on my web site GTART.CO.UK but its down at the mo will be online next week
Gary
GT-ART

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OFFER

Had an offer on the car today, close but not close enough so keep trying,the price is going to increase soon as i am thinking of keeping it, this is the only PROVEN 750 bhp plus car with a top speed in excess of 200 mph in this country in every day use on pump fuel and is 2.6 ltr
Gary
GT-ART

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes

Dave,
I agree I have decided that 1000 bhp has got to be tagged to the beast (bastard car) it wont let me sell it so it has to be done,
not next dyno day as I wont be running it cos I aint got time to get it ready and GLEN( the unbiased moderator ) thinks its unfair, but I am now concentrating on this figure and its only 200 bhp away probably just a matter of running 2.1 bar boost anyway but then that will be that, forget the r34 R35 will be on the cards.
GarY
GT-ART

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Interesting

Could you elaborate Gary:

1. GLEN-the unbiased Moderator.

2. GLEN-thinks its unfair to run 1000bhp Skyline on DD's.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Gary - Wicked:smokin:
Let us all know when you have a date.
Don't need a video for your backfires now, just a tape recorder
:D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Interesting!

Yes Gary! if the Purple car is gonna run again on the dyno this year please let me know!! otherwise i would like to join you on the first session next year please..;)

As i am in the modifying mood just like you...

Stu

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Well I tried

I actually tried to buy it from the man and now he wont let it go, bastad!:)

Not that I dont have enough moneypit Skylines handing around my neck as it is, it would have been nice to be B A Baracka's with the biggest and most shiney gold medallion available to hang round my neck.

As Wayne and Garth once said - Denied!

:smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts