GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Anyone recommend them. Was looking on their site for a while and they have some beautiful cars.
over priced cars, they do have some fairly nice ones but i know for a fact that they "add" to the specs that come over from japan :mad:

IMHO theres better more reliable importers around like the ones mentioned above, if i was to import my next car i would speak to jurgen at JM Imports, nice guy, nice cars at a good price and ive never heard a bad thing said, also neweras cars always get good comments :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
LOL - as yours are with Topspec Imports, not that I would disagree with you though... :)
but i also do contribute to general skyline topics also,
just had a wonderful service from Topspec,
also Marc took me to Japan this summer and let me stay that his place in Nagoya,

so just been over the moon

·
Registered
379 Posts
Jm Imports

Haven't had any dealings with GT-cars so can't comment if they're good or bad. I bought my car fron Jurgen and JM imports and would highly recomend them to anyone thinking of importing direct from Japan.

·
Registered
826 Posts
what does that mean mrc?
Whoops apologise for the short cut, MRC is the mazdarotaryclub.com , Jurgen runs the white rx7 seen on the website of GT cars for £20500!!!

He is a active member of the club and is regularly on there, will point him in the direction of this thread so he can answer any questions for you peeps :smokin:

·
Registered
328 Posts
i know,
and 95% stehub posts advertise JM IMPORTS,
whats wrong with that the guy is sound and imports great cars and my mate just bought a very nice r32 gtr and they have also bought supras of from him.

people are asking for good importers so i point them to good importers simple really.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hum this car they listed was bought by Newera though?

- JM-Imports - High Performance Cars Direct From Japan
lol this was bought by jm-imports go on the mkivsupra.net nothing but good feedback for them.

and this was bought by a member from mkivsupra called geo and from jm-imports not newera .Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

its good avertising for both companies i suppose but its a shame that jm-imports get slagged when they did actually imported the cars in first place.

·
Registered
243 Posts
lol this was bought by jm-imports go on the mkivsupra.net nothing but good feedback for them.

and this was bought by a member from mkivsupra called geo and from jm-imports not newera .Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

its good avertising for both companies i suppose but its a shame that jm-imports get slagged when they did actually imported the cars in first place.
its just that your broken english/danish is very fishy mate??????

·
Registered
328 Posts
your praising topspec this and topspec that, yet i praise jm-imports and its wrong to do that and imo they have better cars than topspec imports and a better rep and they have bought all these big bhp cars like trial supra and endless supra etc etc.

get your facts right mate before you slate and accuse people or should i say you sound fishy to me :GrowUp:

·
Registered
243 Posts
your praising topspec this and topspec that, yet i praise jm-imports and its wrong to do that and imo they have better cars than topspec imports and a better rep and they have bought all these big bhp cars like trial supra and endless supra etc etc.

get your facts right mate before you slate and accuse people or should i say you sound fishy to me :GrowUp:
mate dont get your nickers in a twist,

that broken english/danish comes out more when you get angry mate!

relax

1 - 20 of 25 Posts