GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Few people on the forum do know that due to a Disability I'm able to purchase New (Ex Demo) Cars VAT Exempt and it enables me to change Cars frequently without much financial loss Now I normally have what I call my GTR fix roundabout February/March (Purchase GTR) until about June/July (Sell GTR) but after just having taken delivery of this Year Fix I'm finding the years are taking there toll of my Shoulders and getting in and out is a lot more of a struggle and I'm not enjoying the experience as much as I should be.
As I have sold a couple of my Previous GTRs to forum members and the others though Xtreme (who are no-longer trading) I've decided to put the was up for sale early on the Forum to see if there are any members looking for a nearly new Bargain before I consider ringing round the Trade.

Car Details Are:
1st Registered March 31st 2014 (One Owner Myself)
Nissan GTR (2013 Model Year)
DMG (Gun Metallic)
Recaro Interior (inc Red On Steering Wheel)
750 Miles
Comes Complete With The Luxury Floor Mats and Service Pack which I believe is transferable to the next owner.
Car is Fully Paid for and HPi clear

Car is only just over 1 Month Old so as you would expect is completely unmarked inside and out and apart from bringing the Car back from the Dealership all the miles have been done when the roads are quite and the weather good as I've only been going out in it so I can get the optimisation service carried out ASAP (Driven as specified in the Manual)

This is a Genuine 2013 Model unlike some of the Cars being Advertised as 13 Models and has the Red on the Steering Wheel to match with the Recaro Interior The Taxation Class is At Present Disabled so the new owner would need to change this and Pay the RFL which I think is £500 for a GTR Now.
I'll try and get some Photos taken tomorrow and hopefully get them posted up later in the Day although There is a Couple of Cars for sale on Auto-Trader/Pistonheads exactly the same but 13 Year 63 Plates @ Lawton Brook and Sytner Select. (If you want to see what they look like)

Looking For £62000 and even after adding the £500 cost to Tax I feel it is going to be an Absolute Bargain for some lucky forum member Please feel free to add to the thread for more details or if interested in Purchasing send me a PM
Thanks
Chris (Real Thing)

·
Registered
366 Posts
And I thought I was bad:bowdown1:
GLWTS

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Bargain

I didnt realise xtreme had stopped trading.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bargain

I didnt realise xtreme had stopped trading.
Think John decided it was time to call it a Day and get out whilst there was plenty of time left for him to enjoy all that Money he'd made :chuckle:
Trader I know has just offered me near on the £62K I want so think I'll forget the hassle and let him take it (I like the easy life)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts