GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get a book from their HPC while they were waiting for the GT-R to be delivered. I've heard that some got a quite fancy publication about the GT-R, is that true?.

I didn't :mad:

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Got my book when I collected car in May from Middlehursts, then received another through the post. but as yet not received this autobiography that everyone talks about. Anyone else still waiting or is it a lottery?? (not going there:thumbsup:)

:runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Got mine today...

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Every car shipped by NMGB will have in the glove box the usual car information, log book etc and also an A5 promotional 32 page magazine produced by the GTROC offering a discount on your membership and a coffee table book on the new Nissan GTR. If either is missing I'd talk to the HPC! They are being fitted by NMGB at the docks so if it's missing look to your dealer.

Incidentally, any GTROC member who did not get a book with their car got one sent for COMPLETELY FREE by the GTROC in with your latest copy of the Club magazine Sky Lines.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Incidentally, any GTROC member who did not get a book with their car got one sent for COMPLETELY FREE by the GTROC in with your latest copy of the Club magazine Sky Lines.

Yes, thats the copy I recieved through the post. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts