GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GT-R Drivers Club have a multitude of events pencilled in the diary for 2020, and a few big ones have been launched - they may yet have to be cancelled.

However, but most have not, and I do not intend launching any more events until we have a clearer picture of the direction this virus is taking.

Anyone who has paid for an event that ends up being cancelled will receive a full refund.

Personally, I believe that things will start getting better after May, but we are following the instructions of the government and those of the event organisers that we use.

Please keep using the WhatsApp and the GTR forum.

John Miskin
GT-R Drivers Club

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE

We have received an update regarding Track Days which states that they are currently still running and that the new Motorsport UK declaration does not apply for these events. Having actually spoken to the circuits themselves, some are non-committal as they state that the situation is a move-able feast.

If we book through agencies such as Gold Track or Circuit Days etc, then we do get a small degree of protection in so far as a credit would be given against future events. As a club, we feel this to be risky and suggest that you book direct with these organisers and post up what you have done and invite other members to join you.

I will willingly assist in collating the numbers on the www.gtr.co.uk forum, but as a club we cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or postponements. Difficult times but please consider your actions and any repercussions of your actions (such as passing this virus onto loved ones etc).

Keep safe
John Miskin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts