GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I am real keen to get a Midlands dyno day sorted out but not had much luck with places that will actually agree to stick an r35 on the dyno due to apparent issues with strapping them down:runaway:

So has anyone been to any dyno places in the Midlands with an R35 that I could make contact with to try and arrange something?

Cheers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Beat me to it Matty.
They've had an R35 on their Dynapack.
As it's a hub dyno it obviously means taking the wheels off. They are traders on here too.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How quick a process is it to get a car setup on a hub dyno? Never seen one of these in action....pro's and cons over STD Dyno's?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
How quick a process is it to get a car setup on a hub dyno? Never seen one of these in action....pro's and cons over STD Dyno's?

As quick as you can get the wheels on and off twice and add a couple of minutes.

Pros- 100% accurate, there is no wheelspin etc. Also no tyre wear.

Cons? um i dont think there is any?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Infact, as your only in Rugby, why dont you pop by and have a look for yourself.

My R34 will be back on there next week so you can see it in action.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah might pop up for a look....would be interesting to see it in action....when's your car up there for a run?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Yeah might pop up for a look....would be interesting to see it in action....when's your car up there for a run?

It depends on my work mate, It may be Friday next week which will probo run into saturday morning for the mapping there doing on mine.

If not it will be the week after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts