GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I saw a tutorial/how to somewhere on how to remove and fit a new front badge, I have used the search on here and google and cannot find it for the life of me. Can anyone help :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Matthew, I was told the front bumper needs to be removed.
I have a badge waiting for me at Nissan, but if I can fit it myself I'll just buy it from them and do it.

Edit: Just rang Litchfields, and front bumper does not need to come off, no idea why Nissan say it does, off to pick my badge up then :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
its simple just remove the top slam panel then you have access to the rear of the badge.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I was the chap on the pigeon thread :D

Mine was bumper off as I needed the whole grill removing and clips from below you can't access without doing so. Badge is a mentioned above, slam panel off (1 minute) and from memory (its been about 2 years) it's a few clips and I think 2 screws possible. Little fiddly but 15 minute job at best and it'll save you £££

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Should have gone for this one!!!!!

Bobby

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
LOL is that an illuminated front badge ? What is it they say about a fool and his money ???

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
LOL is that an illuminated front badge ? What is it they say about a fool and his money ???
Ahhhhh but I bought mine second hand £200 so when time comes to sell car I will have no problems selling it on.

Bobby

1 - 18 of 18 Posts