GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I' am confused wichone should I own..?
a SKYLINE GT-R or a SILVIA Spec-R S15...
Any recommendations plz ..
:squintdan

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The cars are different one is a super car the other a nice looking get you to work car.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The S15 is the only other Jap car I would buy. Miles away from GTR performance wise but looks the part. I quickly moved on from stage One GTR mods so not a week day car.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you said Supra VS GTR.. Than its easy...
But S15 against GTR.. Hmmmm... I probably would go for the GTR..
But then again the S15 is looking fresh too... :)
Supras aren't as bad as you may think. Fun cars really, and very reliable.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
maybe the wrong forum to ask really;)

i would go for a GTR to. and buy an S14 (kouki maybe) later on. they are virtually identical under the body to the S15s.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Supras aren't as bad as you may think. Fun cars really, and very reliable.
I Agree
But you wont feel the pleasure of driving a GT-R in a Supra
You must try it dude:smokin:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I ment wont people be abit biased, of course there going to say a skyline over a silvia, at the end of the day this is a skyline owners club.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I Agree
But you wont feel the pleasure of driving a GT-R in a Supra
You must try it dude:smokin:

I must say that after driving both, ideally speaking, if you wanted to have a highway car that would just bolt from 60-160 quickly, I'd stick with a Supra. If I was chasing cars down on the road courses, it would be unquestioned that I'd choose a GT-R. For a street car though...That is where the question of preference comes into play. Both cars drive similar on your daily commute, so you can't go wrong with either.
The R34 GT-R I drove was faily stock, minus the FMIC and exhaust. The Supra I own is similar, but with the stock IC. Not only do both drive similar, but both actually have similar suspension, so the stiffness felt equal. Quite enjoyable cars, and I must acquire a GT-R since I am beginning to collect all my favorite Japanese cars. Obviously I will be limited to the track only w/ the GT-R, but there is a safe zone where I live to allow me some street use w/ the dealer plate on the car.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I love S15's n would like one as a daily driver, get that back end out a few times a day :eek: , n keep the GTR for best :smokin: , but then thats just me:popcorn: :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts