GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since I've been given the orders by the missus I need to clear out a load of bits that I've been accumulating :(

Am more than happy to take any more photos or answer questions for anyone who's interested but wants more info/piccies etc. Please feel free to ask.

Factory turbos
Two turbos, both spot on with no funny noises, smoke or grumbles. Blades spin freely :smokin:

Turbo number 1:

Compressor wheel is fine with no damage:

Same with turbine wheel:

Turbo number 2:

Again, compressor is spot on:

Same with turbine wheel:

Both turbos are spot-on. Am looking for £150 each or £280 for the pair.

HKS turbo elbows - adapted into screamer pipes

Anything is better than the factory elbows. If you've ever seen a set up close when off the car you'll know EXACTLY what I mean! :p Normal HKS elbows are much less restrictive than the factory efforts and are a key 'stage 1' mod. They don't allow the wastegate gases to rejoin the main exhaust stream until further down the pipe, thus producing less disruption of exhaust flow at the back of the turbine wheel. These little monsters have been adapted so that the wastegate gases no longer rejoin the main exhaust flow - they instead vent to atmosphere underneath the car, producing a lovely scream when you hit peak boost (when the wastegates open and you get raw exhaust gases screaming out the wastegate screamer pipe bit :D ) This also means that the main exhaust flow is more efficient as there's no re-introduction of the wastegate gases into the main flow, which would otherwise still produce a disruption to the flow. :smokin:

These will fit any GT-R, however the Lambda sensor lugs are for R33/34 Lambdas (which are thicker than 32 ones). You could still fit these to an R32 if you either a) don't use Lambdas, b) fit a set of R33 Lambdas and splice the wiring a little, or c) fit a pair of adaptor lugs to downsize the Lambda hole to R32 size.

Am looking for £220 delivered for these.

HKS Super Power Flow air filters
New ones are in the region of £400. These are used but still work fine and are good for 500bhp. They come with the HKS polished elbows to fit them to the factory AFMs.

£150 delivered.

I also have the following items for sale:

R32 GT-R intercooler £200 delivered.

Nismo uprated single plate clutch (some meat left on it but you might want to put a new friction plate on it – unless you just need a cheap stop-gap clutch before upgrading) offers

R32 GT-R factory turbo elbows with heatshields - £100 delivered.

Standard R32 GT-R 440cc injectors - all checked, ultrasonicly cleaned and spray patterns checked within the last 100 miles £100

Standard R32 GT-R cams - good condition £100

Standard R32 GT-R cam pulleys - good condition £50

I'm still in the process of stripping the engine so I'll have more parts to come later on. These will include a fully built standard head (pressure tested, built up with standard cams, freshly shimmed and skimmed all less than 100 miles ago), the usual pumps & pipes/hoses, and a complete R32 bottom end (block, crank, rods, pistons, sump, etc.). I may still break the bottom end into components but I'll advertise it as a whole first.

Please note - all prices above are plus P&P unless otherwise stated (can't see it being more than a tenner:smokin: ).

I'm based in Bolton and am happy to post/courier stuff out, arrange collection or alternativly meet people locally (so long as your idea of local doesn't mean I have to book a week's holiday to get there!). As for payment, I can accept PayPal (you'll have to add a bit for the PayPal fees), cheque (send in advance and wait until it's cleared - and no cheques from Nigeria please...:rolleyes: ) or cold, hard cash. If anyone would like to overpay by several thousand I'd be more than happy to accept a binbag full of used twenties too ;) (no harm in asking! :p )

Thanks for looking! :D

Jim

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures of clutch:

It was fitted as standard by Middlehurst to a UK R33 as part of their 500bhp upgrade. Pads looks fairly worn but other than that I know naff all about clutches :rolleyes: There's a little amount of surface rust on it as it's been sat in the garage but it's nothing that wouldn't come off with a quick rub with a wire brush.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elbows are now sold.

Clutch is provisionally sold, pending us managing to get a little bit more info on it :D

Everything else still available :)

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
afb312 said:
Do you still have the head ?
Hi - sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes, still got the head - not removed it from the block yet as was hoping someone might want it all together, thus preserving the Tomei 1.2mm metal head gasket :(

Jamie - yes, they sealed just fine. If, however, you have internally wastegated turbos there is another way to get a screamer pipe. Adapt the factory manifolds to take external wastegate, then fabricate a brace to keep the turbo's internal wastegates closed. Feed screamer pipe off the external wastegate and voila.

But IMHO you're better off with a big single and a pukka external wastegate :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts