GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
No, I dont think so. Still a concept.

Like Dino has said, it will only be a shell really, with no drivetrain/interior at the TMS

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Gez said:
If it is reasonalbly priced i may have to splash out. Im really getting to like it and find it a lot better than the original prototype.
Lets just hope Nissan dont make many changes to it.

Gez
Unfortunately, Gez, its very likely that Nissan are going to tone down the final production version from the protoype shown at TMS - its standard fair with all manufacturers. I'm hoping they go all out, but a lot of the customers in this price range look for "sophistication" as opposed to "aggressive" in the styling cues.

As for price, IMHO, the new GT-R will be at least 50% more expensive than the last R34 (read Yen 10M). After all, Nissan lost a lot on the GT-R production of old and the executives are not going to let the company fall into that trap again. This would also be consistent with the general increases in base price rumoured for a lot of the upcoming models.

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
DCD said:
No tech info has been disclosed, let alone prices. There will be a press conference on the 19th as the car is unveiled. I will be uploading pictures to my blog directly from the TMS as well as info from the press conforence. Have a look next wed!;)
I am really looking forward to it!

Hi Dino, Gio, long time no chat :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I hope these last few pictures from nightkidzz are some shop pictures.
if not the "old" GTR´s will be much more sought after cars than they already are.
I´d never drive around in such an ugly composition of metal :mad:

·
Registered
71 Posts
we like it!
same to Bean, GT-R always was loved and will be BY it`s MOTOR and transmission))
we`ll see what the real new GT-R charectiristics..
sorry 4 my bad english

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
No doubt the performance of the car should make up for the external styling - Which I can say Im not so much a fan of from whats being seen here - But it may yet grow on me.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts