GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
If any of you GT-R boys are interested in a GT-R the Legend watch. Please let me know they are only available in Australia. I have pictures if you are interested. Silver bezel and strap with silver of black face. price around £50.

Regards,

Paul.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watch

Sorry guys forgot to mention If you could send me your E-mail address to [email protected], I will forward the pictures on to you.

Paul.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Watch

Guys,
These are alimited edition of only 2,500 world wide, I have a sister in Sydney who could order these C.O.D . And take about 3 weeks to order. (Made to order). By the way I am not making anything on these. Just thought that this offer might interest you guys.

Paul.:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
gtr watches

hi paul iwould definately be interested in a gtr watch have u got any pictures?:smokin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Dupe?

Hmmmm. Guys. Better have closer look at this thing.
The jpeg looks like a £19.95 Seiko with our beloved emblem Photoshop'd onto it. Might be wrong but...COD?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GT-R Watch

jimsgill,
You maybe right, I am awaiting mine watch from my sister in Sydney, Thats why I have not asked for any money off anyone yet, If the quality is 'dodgy' then I will post a relpy on these pages to inform you so, I just thought I would give others the chance that i had. I will let you all know as soon as possible. Why they deal in COD God knows why, But I don't live in Australia, so therfore don't know their system. I will ask anyone on the Skylinesdownunder forum to see if they know of the quality of these watches.

Regards,

Paul.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks Paul. Hope you didn't think that was aimed at you by the way.

Let us know how you get on.

Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts