GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, im in the throws of getting the above car , salesman says it does not have the rear carbon spoiler , this correct for a 2012 TP model .

i would up-date my profile, but it wont let me ?

cheers
John
Aberdeen

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cheers guys, cant wait to get it, will post pics,etc , if allowed , will get the count up....any body fitted a rear roll bar, seen one on a US site , with tidy bars where the harness go though at the rear, thot might as well use up the space as no seat's!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Cheers guys, cant wait to get it, will post pics,etc , if allowed , will get the count up....any body fitted a rear roll bar, seen one on a US site , with tidy bars where the harness go though at the rear, thot might as well use up the space as no seat's!
If your going to buy a roll bar, send me some picture and prices, i would fancy one in mine,Just in case.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
From 2011 I believe the spoiler is colour coded with the car it was pre-2011 they had carbon, You could always buy a carbon one from many suppliers.

Look out for the Chunky 6 spoked alloys this is mainly a give away also the seats in most are Black and Blue maybe other colours but I havnt seen any.

Also it will be written Track Pack on the CD player in blue.

This is a 2012 example - Nissan GT-R Coupe TRACK PACK | eBay
They didnt do a CBA Track Pack.......did they? Was only a DBA option

Ive not seen one

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They didnt do a CBA Track Pack.......did they? Was only a DBA option

Ive not seen one
Ok , what that mean, I have a deposit down on 2012 April TP model , from a nissan dealership , enlighten me please ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts