GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My silver GT-R premium edition arrived on Friday but I'm currently stuck on an oil rig in Australia!

My wife is taunting me by driving the car while I'm away, I foolishly put her on the insurance to lower the cost. If anything happens to it before I get back I'll be facing a life behind bars. At least it'll be closer to being run in I suppose.

Should be home in the next couple days, can't wait to get back!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hi Phil

Is yours a Sat Nav car?

That flight back from Aus will be even longer i bet!

Enjoy that car when you get here! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers misters

I'd usually have a drink on the plane but not this time, want to be able to drive at the other end.

It's not a sat-nav car. I've found I rarely use it.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Cheers misters

I'd usually have a drink on the plane but not this time, want to be able to drive at the other end.

It's not a sat-nav car. I've found I rarely use it.
Oh yeh! So doing that flight sober will definitely make it feel like the longest flight ever taken.

I've only flown once from edinburgh, so can't remember the lay out eg the barriers. But if it's anything like Glasgow, tell your mrs to be very very careful - or come in another car!

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up Ian, I hadn't actually thought about that. I'll prob walk round a bit so she can avoid the speed bumps.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Oh yeh! So doing that flight sober will definitely make it feel like the longest flight ever taken.

I've only flown once from edinburgh, so can't remember the lay out eg the barriers. But if it's anything like Glasgow, tell your mrs to be very very careful - or come in another car!

Cheers

Ian
Edinburgh is fine i travel in and out of there every Monday and Friday

Speed bumps on the main entrance but they are more than small enough not to cause any problems.

As she comes in to the Airport she will go into the Pick up zone which has 2 bays either side again no issues.

Enjoy the drive home and safe flight back to "Sunny Scotland"!!!

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers ScottyB

I fly out of Edinburgh a lot but have just got sold my Range Rover so the speed bumps hadn't been an issue. Couldn't remember if they would be a problem or not.

I see you work in oil & gas too, what do you do?

Phil

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Great news on your purchase PhilR81. I got mine from Nobles when i was in Auz. Then got sent to KL. what a long trip that was. But the wait is worth it even better when you get your Opto done, Ipod;);) hooked up and Y pipe and Zorst fitted. Should Order these from Sandy at Nobles while you wait to get back:smokin:

I get my Titan FULL system and Ti Y pipe on Friday:chuckle: all other parts already in place FOR NOW:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts