GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has just referred to herself as a "GT-R Widow" I mean… I am now always the first to go and get the paper, and the milk. First to post a letter or collect her mother from the station (only half a trip due to slow speeds home… wouldn’t want to kill the old dear (thinks…. ;) )… anyway. ! True the dog has put on a few pounds and maybe I have to... less walking more fun!

Anybody else suffering from this infliction?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yep :D I just drive anywhere even if i dont need too (If that makes sence) the sheer enjoyment of driving this Great car and thats sitting in Traffic aswell as having a blast :D Its just a great place to be :thumbsup:

Loving It :thumbsup::clap::D

CJ

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Havent seen my other half since May 29th this year.

I assume she's still around as I havent run out of undercrackers yet.......

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
my 35 use is under a bit of pressure, as it has recently been sanctioned as not suitable for family outings:rolleyes: on account of the fact that the baby once cried in it:blahblah:

so it is now a man toy only, and I can stop pretending:D

occasional GTR widow, but she pays the bills so I've got to be nice to her;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't understand all of the blokes who are getting grief from the other half. My wife loves me having the car. She says it makes me happy and she also loves riding in it with me. She gets a thrill everytime I use my right foot (which is often). She also attends every car show with me and is looking forward to the Christmas dinner at the Ace Cafe. I think I chose well!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Being honest, did anyone else misread this thread as "GT-R Windows" and expect it to be about glass or something similar? I did LOL.

I've found that my girlfriend and I are doing stuff that's further away than normal in order to get miles on the car, so it's having the reverse widow effect at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
I am still doing my bit to help the Global warming situation with drives just for the hell of it !!! Think I am winning as still very mild for December !!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am still doing my bit to help the Global warming situation with drives just for the hell of it !!! Think I am winning as still very mild for December !!!!
Just wait to 2015, when sunspot activity is expected to reduce to a much lower level. When we start to experience global cooling, I think there might be riots in the streets.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
WeLL I will be out there tearing up the tarmac in order to help maintain a higher than average temperatue !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts