GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have a friend who has a gt2 rs it's a monster, at stage 4.25 its impossible to keep up with but the gt2 rs builds heat like a bastard, 2 consecutive laps of the ring and it needs an hour to cool down. Fuel capacity is an issue too after 2 laps of the ring it's down to a 3rd of a tank so can't really risk another lap.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have a friend who has a gt2 rs it's a monster, at stage 4.25 its impossible to keep up with but the gt2 rs builds heat like a bastard, 2 consecutive laps of the ring and it needs an hour to cool down. Fuel capacity is an issue too after 2 laps of the ring it's down to a 3rd of a tank so can't really risk another lap.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That’s crazy! I watched the Manthley racing GT2 rs video going round the ring and it’s complete bonkers! I would have one if the euromillions comes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Got a mate who instructs for Porsche at Silverstone, he has to ***8217;instruct***8217; in the GT2 sometimes, basically strapped in with no dual controls, while various punters scare him shitless. Said it***8217;s like suffering a constant all day long whiplash injury...

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Good luck finding one for £230k, cheapest on autotrader is £350k and they have come down in price they were at about £500k a few months ago... ***128563;
Which renders this comparison a bit pointless really.
Like comparing a 720s McLaren to a stock R35...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts