GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
GT 3

I got an r33 the same colour as mine last night on gt3, only got it tuned to 420 bhp so far...

the cars seem to be quite even in the races, unless you do some serious mods before the races.:smokin:

I like the new layout though,has anyone found out if there are power restrictions going into the races ? It seems more restrictive on car type to enter but not on the bhp of the car that you enter.

race on..

/Steve

·
Registered
534 Posts
I split & moved this GT3 thread

away from the tuning section ... partly to practise my near God like powers :D

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
GT3.

Absolutely blinding game! :smokin:

I got the International A license last night. Tried the Special but I think it may take a while to pass that.

·
Registered
225 Posts
SUZUKI ESCUDO PIKES PEAK RACER

4th TURBO UPGRADE = 1780 BHP

It's a plane not a car.

Slippery.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
already ???

Slippery, have you slept at all since you bought the game ??:D

That was always the best motor to have in gt2 is it as good in gt3 ?

/Steve

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
990 bhp R34

Just for a laugh, I saved the game, sold the CLK DTM for £250,000 and bought an R34 V-spec II and tuned it to 990bhp. I then tried it on Simulation tyres (closest to "real" road tyres) and it was simply undriveable! Hilarious sideways action in any gear at any speed. Very funny, but not very fast as it wouldn't get anywhere. Makes you wonder what a real one would be like!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
Find out!!!

David,
May be if you come to the Septeber 1st track meet and ask Nana from Option he will show you what it is like. :D :D
His white R33 is about that sort of power now. He took it to Billing Aquadrome sunday, complete with new mods, Carbon Dash and single headlight, due to the air intake on the other side. But come september, it will be monstering its way around a circuit. Well worth seeing I think.:smokin: :smokin:

Surley even you couldn't miss that. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Scott, waddya mean "Surley even you couldn't miss that.
"
'Course I'll be there, Peter has given me special dispensation, as Chairman and Founder of the register, to bring my lickle Fiat ragtop along as the only non-Skyline! I wonder if Nana is brave enough to let a (part-time) journo loose in his car? It would definitely be worth a mention in Evo!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
Why not.

David,
I can't speak for Nana, but if I know him, I know he won't mind giving a Journo a spin, for magazine coverage sake, especially the fantastic EVO. Don't know if he'll give anyone the helm though. Would you if it was yours?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad to hear your coming though. :)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts

He said he was going on sunday.

He was also asking for a set of 18's for his slicks ready for the day.

Theres no point messing about with treaded tyres if you want big G's obviously.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Nana.

Scott,

Seeing as I'm organising the day and despite numerous emails and telephone calls to Nana following his expression of interest a few weeks back, I've not had so much as a peep out of him. He's about to miss the boat if he doesn't get his cheque book out today!!

I even rang him this morning without any luck yet again...

Pity as I too was looking forward to seeing his car.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
just to add...

the day is on a Saturday as far as I know.

hopefully this will get sorted and we can have a look at this machine...:smokin:

cheers
Steve

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts

Peter,

Just read you note from yesturday. I have Nana's Mobile number if it is a help. Hes really hard to track down at times & I know its not your job to chase people. I'll try to give him a call today and jog him memory. He sounded most keen on sunday. :confused:

Is it too late now? :( :(

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Nana.

Scott,

No it's no too late but it will be come Friday if his deposit isn't with me or Tim @ SVS.

It just pisses me off big time having to chase people especially when they don't even have the common courtesy to call you back time after time.

I am/was keen that Nana came along as his car is obviously a big draw but there's only so much I can do. Either he wants to come or he doesn't, it's his call. How long does it take to write a cheque out and put it in the post?

Sorry to have a moan up....

Peter.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts

Peter.

Managed to get through to Nana first time. He told me he sent a Cheque monday, I think, as you wanted them before the 3rd. :confused:

So anyway, he does want to come and the money is in the post.

Does he still quailfy?

Can we still see it run?? :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Thanks Scott and of course he can, assuming the cheque arrives. I've always expected his car to be one of the highlights of the day. :)

Peter.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts