GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GT-RDC Founder Member
12,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my Ti 102 Street System.

Currently on my personal GTR so I don't have pictures but I can assure you its in excellent condition.

This certainly is an impressive system, I am including the Ti 102 Y pipe also in this sale. For those of you that know me know I dont fit junk on my car.

This system sounds amazing, on full throttle its like a V8 Ferrari. It certainly puts the hairs up on the back of your neck.

Cruising is a joy and I barely notice the system unless I've the window down, 102m are far less prone to make that horrendous drone.

It comes with Non Blue tips for those not into polishing the damn things every weekend.

If you come to me I will fit it for you, otherwise its free postage in the UK.

You will benefit instantly on spool up and power delivery with this set up, I replaced a Miltek with this and was gobsmacked at the immediate difference.

£2000 for the entire set up I think its a very fair price for such a established high quality system.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Have the same exhaust myself, and it is brilliant. Agree with what davew says re. sound characteristics. Definitely no drone on my car, and it sounds great when it comes on song. Good luck with the sale :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts