Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Which filters did you go for Dave?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Which filters did you go for Dave?
Yep Piper Filters as Ben said. Having trouble with my 1st attempt at data logging now! Followed the instructions & watched Cobb's You Tube but still no joy:runaway: Just says "not logging" What am I doing wrong:runaway:

Dave.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yep Piper Filters as Ben said. Having trouble with my 1st attempt at data logging now! Followed the instructions & watched Cobb's You Tube but still no joy:runaway: Just says "not logging" What am I doing wrong:runaway:

Dave.:wavey:
press the central button again to start/stop logging

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Thanks guys, working now, will start data logging on idle now, then send the Cobb back for the upgrade:thumbsup:

Dave:chairshot

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
enough to make me reach for my own toolkit, which of course must never be allowed:runaway:

Nice work my friend
toolkit Ed?

One of these..?

:D ;)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
enough to make me reach for my own toolkit, which of course must never be allowed:runaway:

Nice work my friend
You would not regret it:clap: I started with just a "Y" pipe from Ben, then the Cobb now the intakes, each step makes the car even better! Well worth it & not difficult if you take your time, I even fitted the "Y" pipe myself on the garage floor:thumbsup:

Dave.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hi guys, how do the piper filters shape up filtration efficiency wise against the OEM, I'm getting closer to making my initial mods and intakes really look like a good addition to those I'm already lining up, I'm not looking for huge bhp but rather to improve performance by improving design if that makes any sence,

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
"Spray each one with approx ½ to ¾ of a can of oil (use only the supplied oil) onto the foam of the filter"

Im sure Im correct in saying the R35 uses AFM`s, in which case id be rather concerned about the oil contamination the sensor
Then please let ITG know as their advice is as above!
But ITG don't make sensors, which will be affected by the oil. ITG may know a lot about what they make and are keen to look after their product but are not going to be worried about the sensors. Ultimately if the sensors get spoiled by oil film it could lead to more trouble, even something quite major

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 57 Posts