GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive thanks to Jonathan W for helping us out today. Fantastic news all works as suspected

2-3 weeks time we will have production model GTC Light kits available, aiming for a very reasonable £160 + vat

With the poor yen at moment, ems costs & paraell importers taking the piss this needed to be done and now these are UK made, British product ! MADE IN ENGLAND.

Nissan you fcked up you should have made 4 brake lights from the factory my friends haha, its even on the GT1 race car lol

Very happy today, would take me all day to write whats going on and what we are learning and how fast the GT-R scene is progressing. I am multi tasking like never before :flame:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Great stuff ben. Wil it be a similar fitment to the zele kit?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Very happy today, would take me all day to write whats going on and what we are learning and how fast the GT-R scene is progressing. I am multi tasking like never before :flame:
Good to see that you are doing well.

We have all the time in the world mate to listen to what things you have got planned in the pipe line!! any hints??

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent Ben. :D

Really happy that Nobles are working with you too :D

Yup Nobles very good guys. Have been running though with them fitting guides etc.. will soon be doing full on 550+ power packs

They have a Titan with them now for a special project, so if anyone in the area ask Sandy nicely and he might let you look at it before it gets fitted

Yup light kit will be similar / do same thing as the other few versions from Japan. exact same not rocket science :smokin:

Just need a few weeks to construct first batch.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Shit my HPC ordered a ZELE kit already via you Ben. Ah well.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet deal Ben, I knew holding off buying all this sort of stuff was the right idea.

:cool:

we're only just warming up

The most expensive side of development so far is probably the carbon stuff. I have gone absolutly nuts. My latest idea is carbon brake cooling guide and carbon rear trunk with lip and pre-set holes for our new wing.

Titan stuff also expensive owes over 100k so far (not including demo car).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Massive thanks to Jonathan W for helping us out today. Fantastic news all works as suspected

2-3 weeks time we will have production model GTC Light kits available, aiming for a very reasonable £160 + vat

With the poor yen at moment, ems costs & paraell importers taking the piss this needed to be done and now these are UK made, British product ! MADE IN ENGLAND.

Nissan you fcked up you should have made 4 brake lights from the factory my friends haha, its even on the GT1 race car lol

Ben,

no problem, was a good excuse to get out of the office for a blast.:chuckle:

The four lights do ,now i've seen then, look much cooler than two.

good luck with all your mods

cheers

jonathan

·
Registered
377 Posts
Put me down for one Ben, as long as it has instructions im rubbish at all types of install, i get impatient and break things.
also i need to speak to you about information on the AP, hope you can talk in layman's terms ;)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Is the light kit 4 + 4? Having seen a US car lit up like that (in Oxfordshire) its the one I'd really want....
Yes that is what I'd like to know, i.e. do all four lights do the same thing, i.e. all four on as lights and all four on as brake?

I think my R32 did that, although I can see a safety aspect with just the inner two lighting up brighter for braking (but always on for lighting).

Oh and whilst you're busy running a one-man UK GT-R tuning shop Ben, can I request you look into making up an LED daylight running light kit that looks like the Nissan option but for a far more realistic price than the ludicrous Nissan ones?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for bump Mister.

very close now, making aload of stock right now in UK

loads big announcments coming within next 1-2 weeks :) these light kits, our carbon range, accessport developments, new titan releases + more

1 - 20 of 57 Posts